• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What did you dream about?

I had a dream last night where I was in a mech and escaping Spain for some reason.
Why the Spain detail was so prominent, I have no idea.

All I remember from last night is that I was staring into my freezer for some reason.

I had a dream that was very long; I was exploring a different dimension with a strange cast of characters. Most of the details have left me. I remember exploring some woody forest area with many trees and then moving to a snowy area and... falling in love with an ice golem? I remember that he cried when I told him that I had to wake up :(

Ah...it was no fun...Like I had forgotten to fill some forms for whatever and got myself into troubles with the law.

Oh god....

Last night I dreamed I had an important mission had to save mankind. For some reason that involved transporting an ENORMOUS human hand-eating spider in my Grandmas car. I also had to
Keep it a secret for some reason so no one else could know about it. It wandered around the inside of the car freely the whole time and it got lost under the seats several times and I had to dig it out.

It wasn’t until I woke up that I realized I could’ve just put it in a box....

I know this isn’t one singular dream but for some reason almost all of my dreams take place in my grade school in spite the fact I haven’t been there in like five years. I’ve never had dreams directly in my middle school or in my high school for some reason

I forget the details excactly, but I dreamt that I was in a fantasy world, similar to Sword Art Online. I was wearing a blue uniform type outfit, and I had a sword and was able to use magic. The last thing I remember about it was that as I was waking up, I was 'coming out of the fantasy world', like I knew the dream was a dream.

I've only watched the one hour premiere of SAO: Alicization and already I'm having dreams about it ha.

Last night I dreamt I was on the train, but I had to go to the bathroom, so I got off the minute we stopped at a train station to find a bathroom. But as soon as I went back to the train again, I realised the train had gone. I stressed out, because I had left my bag in the train...

Last edited:
I don’t have any recent dreams worth sharing, but when I was younger I had nightmares and one of them was me being chased by a rock monster. Eventually, it caught up with me and crushed me with its hand, which is when I woke up. I think whenever I die in my dreams I wake up immediately IRL, lmao

I think I'll try posting here whenever I have a coherent dream, which is fairly often.

Anyway, last night I was in a small spaceship which appeared to be constructed for battle. I didn't actually get a view of what was inside, as my perspective was outside the ship, almost like a third-person shooter. One other person was inside but I have no idea who they were. The ship was floating in space, seemingly not going anywhere. Suddenly we began attacking an even smaller ship, but it kept evading our very slow shots. As it approached our vessel the other guy told me we had no chance of winning. I continued to fire on it but to no avail. Then I woke up.

It wasn't actually a nightmare. During the dream I was more irritated if anything. I get dreams like this fairly often and I never experience any fear during them. I suspect this one was caused by the fact I had been playing a lot of Starcraft recently.

I had a dream it was Wild West times, I had a horse and was exploring everywhere. It had a red dead 2 vibe with some of the characters but I haven?t played that game in awhile. I also had dreams I was racing a car but crashed off a bridge, that wasn?t the best lol but I usually dream every night

Last night I dreamed of the characters in a book series I've been writing since 2013. It involved how the main character acquires his horse. The fact the horse never had a proper introduction or back story had never crossed my mind before - bless dreams for fixing plot holes!

Last edited:
Just a reoccurring dream today I have where I am reliving high school, and I go a large amount of time without realizing I have not been going to a particular class. Sometimes it is science because I dreaded it for a bit, the other times the class seemingly has no subject.

Last edited:
Yesterday I had a dream that Tetra from the legend of Zelda Wind Waker came out as a trans boy and Link was really supportive, Link said trans rights.

Last edited:
Just a reoccurring dream today I have where I am reliving high school
Basically this. For some reason i'm reliving dreams of high school from when I was in 9th grade or so talking to some chick in class that I never talked to because I was a shy lol

The crazy thing is that I can have very vivid dreams at night, and then all of a sudden I can forget it hours later.
I believe I dreamed last night about being in my old house, but I'm not 100% sure.

last night i dreamt i was on tbt and some of you guys were posting really cute pictures of your frosted cookies you baked for christmas and i wanted to bake something to share too so i was in my kitchen cutting out a paper template of shin from shin chan LOL and my moms annoying friend was there and she was trying to remember the actor who had a DEATHLY addiction to ferrero rocher chocolates and she was like oh yeah that one guy from stargate atlantis :,^D
good dream

I had a dream last night where it was my 21st bday and some of my female coworkers and I went out for drinks; for so reason I decided to get drunk :/ But then it fast forward to the next day at work where I was talkin to a customer I think about the party last night. I said I didn't get drunk in the slightest and apparently I can handle alot of alcohol. I kept shifting my weight back and forth -as I do irl- and looked tired but I was able to hold intelligent conversation like I wasn't intoxicated at all.

Back