What did you dream about?

Dreamt that I had my age wrong the whole time and I was actually 3 years younger. It made me so relieved in the dream. Kinda dumb really, 24 and 27 aren't that different.. it just made me feel a lot better for some reason.

I dreamt that I was at my office working, but doing a different job from my normal one. There was a big company luncheon going on outside and when I joined I noticed several dogs mingling with the people. All of a sudden, I saw my pug who had passed away years ago. His ears perked up and his eyes got wide and he rushed over to me. I remember feeling so happy in the dream that he remembered me and was so happy to see me.

Then, I woke up and it made me sad.

I remember two dreams:
  1. I felt like I was flying around space. Remember the red star powerup from Super Mario Galaxy? Well, I was able to do something similar like that, except I was flying around much faster.
  2. There was this weird race I had to do on foot. I don't remember everything except for one. At one point, I had to go through these portals and I had to be careful not to jump in the wrong one, or else I'd end up back at the beginning of that section.
  3. For some reason, there were around 15 clones of Patty, who is one of my villagers on my island. They were all wearing different pieces of clothing. One of them even had a yellow hair wig lol! I wasn't freaked out at all. In fact, it was amazing to see 15 Patty's dance in syncronization.

I had a very strange dream last night but it's kind of fuzzy and a little too complicated to describe. It was sort of a combination of Alice in Wonderland, RWBY, and Star Wars. And for some reason, Mr. T was there too. I don't know. It was really weird.

I had quite the weird dream last night. My town was being attacked by a rogue group of Baby Yodas. The “captain” leading our side was a character from a TV show I watch (that isn’t related to Star Wars *at all*). I remember driving a ship around, but it was all underground. Sort of like a subway route, but if it was muuuuch smaller (like a foot in diameter...not sure how anyone would fit, lol). It was quite the weird dream. I slept well, though!

I had a nightmare last night unfortunately =/
But at least it wasn't as worse as last week since I had a very odd one. I was basically surrounded by a cult in a room with lots of candles and it was dark for the most part. There was a circle of people around me and they were all naked and all of them were female except 1 guy in front if me. The leader was this old lady behind him and then I was also naked so I just saw the guy getting closer to me and everyone was staring at me while the guy got closer until he started to do some stuff that hurt and it ended up being that he was a demon human hybrid and that's when I woke up. It was very odd

had a dream last night that my house had all these christmas lights up on it in the heat of summer, i am pretty sure i was talking to a guy i used to know from a old church before i decided it wasn't for me, was pretty much my only friend from there and a good one at that
i hope he's doing alright out there maybe i'll see him around town one of these days, weirder things have happened

I had another dream last night. I was taking part in a Formula 1 race at Red Bull Ring in Austria, Spielberg. I only remember a few things being that I was racing against other drivers, but I don't know which car I was driving. Moreover, for some weird reason, there were huge trees planted around the track meaning I had to swerve around them to avoid an accident. But despite my efforts, I crashed into one anyway. Even with a huge collision, my car came out totally fine as if nothing had happened. Also, there was this one driver who kept blocking me every time I tried to pass them. I think it was Pierre Gasly in the Alpha Tauri. No idea why he tried to do that when it's illegal to do so lol. Nothing against him, though since it was only just a dream.

I always have weird and unpleasant dreams, but last night it was a bit funny; I was in a middle of a fun fight but ppl didn't have guns, they were just pointing their fingers at each others and saying "pew pewpew pew pew pewpewpew pew pew"...so random.

I dreamt that I was walking down a sidewalk and someone yelled “you’re faking your confidence!” That was definitely based on my own anxiety.

I don’t remember a lot of the details now but I remember I was looking for my old band direct and was wondering what jail he went to and i find out he was in one that was all desert and somehow he had a cell phone. I only got his recording though.

I am really disturbed because I keep having these dreams about him when one he got in trouble for something and two, I can’t say my memories in band were my best. lots of regrets and stuff; maybe that is why my dreams won’t let me forget.

I had a dream the other night where I was at my high school and pretty much everything there was crazy. I only remember a few things being that I was sliding down the stairs where there were so many pillows for some reason, there was a door that was impossible to get to since there were no stairs leading up to it, and that the washrooms were not well made. I even met two of my friends there which I sadly don't have the means to get in touch with them.

this happened the other night but i had a dream that all my teeth fell out. my teeth are uh. not in good shape and they’ve been bothering me lately, so i guess that’s why i dreamt about it. i don’t remember how the dream started but i remember when my teeth came loose. it wasn’t realistic at all; they were far too big to be human teeth, and appeared to be falling out of nowhere from the top of my mouth as if they were instead raindrops from the sky but i still panicked. i spat them out one by one. i could feel them rattling around in my mouth before doing so - it felt so real. an ambulance was called dramatic lol and i don’t remember what it was like at the hospital. all i remember is that i was hungry but couldn’t eat as i had no teeth. and then i woke up. realizing that i still had my teeth was jarring as hell lol.

A very weird one last night:

I was super stressed out, because I had a bunch of upcoming tests to study for and I was unprepared. But instead of studying on this particular night. I had to help out with some rich lady who was hosting this elaborate dinner party. A lot of butlers, food vendors, ice sculptors, etc., were hired and I was running around amongst all of them trying to coordinate everything and get things ready for this event. But then at some point when I went to look for the owner of the house/party host lady, I found that she had been murdered. I found her body and it definitely seemed like someone intentionally did this to her. I didn't know if it was one of the hired staff or if someone else had snuck in to the house and done it. (said rich lady was being super rude and abusive to them all night as I was trying to smooth things over the whole time) So obviously I had to get out of the house right? But no because instead I first had to risk my own life to gather my study materials, my flash cards, and my calculator because apparently I am more worried about failing a test than I am about being in a murder house.

Two nights ago, I dreamt that there were two rough collies wandering around on my street. Both of them had messy fur. For whatever reason, my mom opened the door and started calling them. The dogs were right on the front door and she tried to pet them. However, as per usual, I woke up before something good happened so I'll never figure out what happened next lol.

The last dream I had was about a celebrity crush I thought I was over, but in the dream he was hanging out with me and we got pretty close and flirty with one another. I won't lie it was a fun dream to remember the following day.

Back