• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What did you dream about?

Dreams in your absence
are nothing but thoughts.
Drown in the rain
you insufferable drops.
Dreams without you
they mean nothing to me.
Meaningless visions
that I don't care to see.

Why does the world give water to flowers,
but not give to me your invaluable hours?
Why should the roses be smothered in dew,
but I don't deserve to have dreams about you?

Infinite raindrops shatter down from the sky.
I shed one too, from the corner of my eye.​

i can’t really remember everything because it was a really weird dream. it used the icarly characters in the story despite differing dramatically from the show and the characters were slightly older than they were in the original show.

so the whole icarly gang were at a party hosted by freddy at a hotel. after carly and sam were done partying they decided to go back to their apartment building but they had to stop to use the bathroom.

they get into the hotel elevator and sam types in floor 98 and carly was “oh no sam that floor doesn’t exist!!” and they get sent into this endless time loop where it sends them teleporting and flying all over the world.

the party is still going and freddy is sitting on the balcony. he sees that carly + sam are stuck in this time loop since it teleported and flew over top of the hotel. he gets all worried and finally snaps at the people who are at the party and he was like “you know what.. F you guys, i only like 13 of you.”

i had a really good sleep but this was like a fever dream because i have no idea where any of this came from.

Ok weird dream I had last night. I dreamt that they added an additional level of security to purchasing things with cards so you had to scan your elbow to prove it is you anytime you made a purchase.

In school, you have 4 minutes to get to your next class. If you don’t get there in time, or you’re caught skipping, they put you in a room for the rest of the class. I don’t know what actually happens there, because I’ve never been there, but in my dream I almost had to because the amount of time we had to leave the class ran out the second I stepped out of the class. I don’t know why, I guess I just didn’t want my parents to be mad at me for missing a class, so I legit started begging to not get sent there. I think I actually got on my knees to start begging them. So they took me to another room where I had to do a science experiment, but then my brother came downstairs because it turned out the experiment was actually in the downstairs area of my house. Then I woke up.

That was… weird.

I was walking through the halls of my old high school (but it looked completely different) and one of the hallways had pink lighting and plants on the wall which was cool. But it must have been Halloween or something because people were cosplaying. I just remember seeing a bunch of Kurapikas scattered about. Then it was time to go home so I decided to take one of the late busses home. The late busses were separated by college program or something like that??? Anyway, as I was running up to my bus on this long gravel road, the doors closed and it left without me before I could get on.

straight up had a dream that my brother had this pic of Spongebob on a shirt with the text "DOUBEBEUGHGEB" or something like that above it.

sigh-playing-lips.gif

now I want that shirt in real life 😂

I was wearing a Daisy Lovers jacket which was awesome but I had to do this project for school where we made a “museum” exhibit (it wasn’t actually in a museum, museum but it was in a physical space. Me and my group decided to make some sort of haunted house thing. But it was very lackluster, and we were running out of time. The teacher did not give us nearly enough time to assemble a decent exhibit. This boy in my group badly scribbled some cat makeup on me. I had to go home and and come back for some reason, and all the groups were marching in a parade and I think one of the groups were wearing fursuit heads. I freaked out because I was late and ran up to join my group.

I was apparently at a concert dancing to the best techno of my life... turned out it was my alarm

...and then i passed out again and missed work xD

I can’t remember most of my dream; I remember though in my dream a splatoon song being played or stuck in my head lol.

I dreamed that I was in a library signing a paper about swimming. I can't remember what was exactly on the paper.

I think it's because I had a conversation with somebody here about swimming. I'm not sure how the library came into this dream though.

dreamt that i was watching a film similar to the double with a lot more people who had their double, but i woke up before the ending of the film. was watching it with the people in the film too

I went to some family parties but I didn’t have any actual gifts. There was this one person in my contacts and the family text threads who was using a pseudonym so I had no idea who they were. I texted them some tea recipes as a “gift”. Turns out it was this girl who was sitting in the corner and she really liked it. Still had no idea why she was at this party. She had a bag that looked a lot like the one below but it was a tote with a black handle.
IMG_8343.jpeg

Also Pokémon promoting Legends Z-A by dropping these new pastel figures of a Care Bear playing the piano with a little floette lying on top listening. I was like AAAAAAH THESE WERE MADE FOR ME!!! They also revealed a new “regional” (past or future) form of Floette that was a tiny bipedal ant.

I just woke up from a dream that I was dressed up as Shanks from One Piece and I had the power to summon krakens and another ocean creature; I was using them to help rescue people since i think we were in a ocean setting but there was also a school i think that was being flooded by it or something. I think the way I was dressed was a disguise but I’m remembering less and less now that I’m awake so not sure what it was a disguise from. I know there were pirates too. I think the school setting might have been my schools since I remember in my dream thinking of at least one teacher’s name. There were some other details in my dream but I can’t remember them very well; I know at one point I held up shanks’ wanted poster and also was looking at stuff including maybe wanted posters related to mihawk and some of the straw hat crew.

I dreamt that Splatoon 3 salmon run introduced a new update with a new salmonid boss that kind of works like maws but in a more Pac-Man kind of manner where it uses the egg on the target and the egg creates dots for that salmonid boss to eat but the name for the salmonid boss is remotely uncreative. It's the weirdest dream I ever had.

I dreamt that Splatoon 3 salmon run introduced a new update with a new salmonid boss that kind of works like maws but in a more Pac-Man kind of manner where it uses the egg on the target and the egg creates dots for that salmonid boss to eat but the name for the salmonid boss is remotely uncreative. It's the weirdest dream I ever had.
-The Wakawakamonid-

Sounds like a cool boss though. What would its weakpoints be?

Back