• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What did you dream about?

No way haha there was another part of my dream last night i didn’t mention where I was on a field trip and this girl left some prop on the bus and i think I woke up before i could give it to her XD
That’s crazy! I wonder if this is a lesser-known dream trope?

I just remembered a nightmare I had either last night or the night before and I want to vent about it.
so this has been a recurring theme for a while. i dream about my granny’s house a lot and things change/things that don’t exist pop up all the time but in these nightmares my granny’s garage is been missing from her house. In the dreams this means that she is at the end of her life. Which seems to be the case IRL. It’s especially sad because she’s actually in a nursing home right now and likely won’t be able to go back home. I wonder why it’s the garage dissapearing that represents her death and her house being sold. Maybe it’s because it’s the part of her house I go in the least, so I guess I’m preparing myself for the loss by microdosing on it. I bet that’s it.

I dreamt that I was Link and for some odd reason I had to fight Jason Vorhees and won because he got struck by lightning.

I found a book on a bus and when I got off, I overheard Cyndi Lauper crying that she lost her favorite book. I gave it to her and she thanked me over and over again, telling me she read this book every night. It was…a dictionary?
Well, I guess ‘She’s So Unusual’ lol.

I dreamed that I was in a sports arena, but my seat was on the very top pointing straight down. I wasn't comfortable with it.

Seems very common for me to dream about situations involving heights. I wouldn't even consider it a big fear of mine, so it's a bit strange.

I had a dream I got a big hello kitty neck tattoo and then felt immediate regret in my dream so I was pretty relieved when I woke up and it wasn't real. No hate to hello kitty it's just I don't want her picture on my neck

Reactions: Doo
I have a really weird dream in which I met Jack Black and had a picture with him with Chris Pratt suddenly appearing out of nowhere but Chris looks older than now, having white hair and all while the 70's or 80's music started playing in the background.

What a bizarre dream I had.

Here's a random daydream I occasionally get regarding memories I've actually experienced:

Sometimes, I'll dream that I'm a kid at my uncle and aunt's house in Illinois, either laying on the guest bed or in their Jacuzzi tub, watching the pre-2015 Boomerang channel. I could not get this channel back at my house, so I would always look forward to watching it there. As a result, I've got heavy nostalgia for some of these bumpers in particular, as they would play all the time:

Of course, when the channel rebranded and started airing much more recent discontinued programming from Cartoon Network, I lost interest quickly. It simply wasn't the same anymore. I miss those days of watching the classic cartoons on TV and seeing extended family there more than once a year, and me dreaming of these memories brings me back to simpler times.

This was technically during hypnagogia I think, but I think it was just about at that point where it goes from thinking to dreaming, when thinking starts becoming mostly automatic. I was watching/listening to a podcast/interview style youtube video where these two women were talking. I thought I heard one tell the other something about herself and the other went “ew!” It would have been so disrespectful if it was what she said and it made me upset and self conscious. I had a whole crisis over whether or not I should run the video back and confirm. Then I realized the whole thing was in my head and I could just *poof*! It out of existance! ^^

I was looking around on google maps and got suddenly transported to Florida and I went in this brick building that was just one concrete-floored room with bare brick walls with a hallway-like section with lockers or something. There were a ton of other people in this structure. Then there was a tornado warning and I went into the hallway section. A small tornado came and destroyed the wall across from me (probably like 10-20 feet away) .
In another part, I kept drinking Fluttershy soda. Not sure what it tasted like but the can was yellow with Fluttershy on it. If this was a thing, I think it would be strawberry and banana cream flavored.

just woke up from a dream where i was eaten by a bunch of lynxes 0/10 🫤 thanks subconscious rlly needed that

I sometimes dream about a Groundhog Day-like scenario where I randomly wake up as my AC player character, freaking out about being in an alternate reality (such as Bill Murray's character in the film), and my animal villagers subsequently not understanding what's going on and looking at me as if I'm crazy. Instead of the day repeating itself, I wake up in that alternate reality again, continuing to do so until I try to figure out how to return to the real world. In the process, I learn to befriend my animal villagers in new ways, and spend lots of quality time doing things with them that I once only visualized in New Horizons. It takes a long while, but eventually, I find out how to return with Katrina's help. How does she cast a true fortune? I've got to receive all ten villager photos to use in a powerful spell to take me back to the real world, AKA become best friends with all the villagers. When the spell does its magic, it becomes an emotional moment for me when I announce to the villagers that I had to go, and my life then proceeds as normal the next morning.

Yeah, I'm a bit weird.

Something weird, I was at my grandma house and watching a young version of myself sleeping, like I was watching me in the past, and wanted me to wake up.

A bunch of stuff happened. Part of it was at Disney World, apparently. There was this place where you could try on a bunch of different hats. I think there was also a part where I had to evacuate a ship that was thought to possibly sink but it ended up being okay. At some point I remembered to do my reality check where I count my fingers. And this is about what I saw when I looked at my left hand.
Untitled_Artwork.png

The lucidity only lasted a couple seconds, sadly. But hey, it’s something!

The first part I remember took place in Utah. The ground was almost all desert, including the roads. I confused buttes and buildings in the distance. Then I may have been in Kansas, then maybe Korea? I was in this mall type of area where they had this pirate-themed photoshoot studio where you could take pictures with a 3-legged cat.

Oh!! And the closet in my room was like whole other untapped room. That was ****ing AWESOME.

Last edited:
Then I may have been in Kansas, then maybe Korea?
Damn, I wanna go to Korea some day. The real Korea... you know, the one in the North. Being there is like being in a surreal dream. Getting the opportunity to go there is just as much of a dream itself too, since I think you need to go through some tour agency in China first. 😬

Damn, I wanna go to Korea some day. The real Korea... you know, the one in the North. Being there is like being in a surreal dream. Getting the opportunity to go there is just as much of a dream itself too, since I think you need to go through some tour agency in China first. 😬
I’ve been there twice in my dreams, can’t say I recommend it.

I dreamed about characters from a comic series I was working on like… over ten years ago at this point. So I woke up thinking about them and wanting to draw them again. Bittersweet. ><

I was in a mcdonalds that only did delivery. No pickup, except for salt. They even had a sign that said “we only sell salt here”. But I think there were other people dining there? I think I surprisingly remembered what one of the customers looked like which is unusual for “extras” in my dreams. I crawled under some tables and there was a dead seagull on the floor

Back