• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What did you dream about?

That I made a pot of mashed potatoes and then an in-law poured a bunch of pasta and water into it, saying "I need this pot".

I had a dream my city was being flooded and we had to struggle to find food. There were also some psychos that were trying to kill us. They got some catnips and lured out all the cats in the city and poisoned them

It was probably somewhat inspired by birdbox that I watched recently because the psychos were trying to hypnotize us to make us go crazy

Last edited:
Some bald guy standing in front of a dog going "waah waah" with his arms out like a zombie.

Oh, and the dog had his own butler.

(I just woke up, it's 3 am)
I was dreaming I was in the game Oblivion with WiLLo Davis and his girlfriend and I could feel my hands on the triggers of the controller and I would hold down the R trigger to talk to him and the L trigger to talk to her, and we were going around stealing stuff and I was looking through dead bodies for armour and it was very fun :^P

Just had a nightmare that I can’t remember too well. It stopped me from sleeping as much as I wanted today though. Something about being chased by monster-zombies

I was in a house on the end a cul-de-sac and my older-younger brother was attempting to drag (it never budged from its spot) a really heavy large squarish-rectangular cardboard(?) box to the street for recycling despite no recycling pickup anytime soon

then a garbage truck slowly drove down the connecting street, bringing with it the slightly muffled sounds of some woman's desperate slightly gargled cry-screaming. in such a voice that I can only describe as straddling the line between "someone please save me" and "oh god, kill me now and make it stop"

great way to return to having actual dreams, brain

My dreams almost always involve my family hating me. Which, I never call them nightmares anymore, because they never actually negatively affect me. If anything, they're extremely annoying because they get in the way of my other dreams which tend to have super cool, long plotlines! I neverr remember them in the morning but- they're at least cool?

This is a little long

My dad and I were driving around looking for a musical to watch together but we somehow ended up at a house with two teenagers and they seemed really cool and I was like dad go home can you pick me up tomorrow LOL and he was like yeah ok,, so I'm standing around in their dark living room with both of them (a boy and a girl) and I see their gamecube and I'm wait do you have ssb (because I'm really good at that game) and the girl was like no, but I have THIS game. It was a weird ****ing game like I had to go around like a table and avoid little ducklings and it was also like a right of passage to be in their group I guess? Like if I beat it I was the chosen one LOL I was getting really into it but those punk ass *****es kept distracting me so i failed, but they liked me anyways so now we're friends! And I guess they had a cosplay YouTube channel and I thought oh sick and we dressed up a little, I just remember tight spandex suits and green wigs LOL Then it cut to a mission we were all on, i found out later in the dream it was for a little old doctor lady. So I walk into a room with a sword, and there's a white cat in there that REALLY wants to get out, so I shut the door quickly, thinking my mission was to kill the cat, and I almost cut it in half, but then I yell out to my friends, yo do i kill this cat or what and they're like wtf no let us in LOL then they walk in WITH A KING AND HIS LIKE 6 GUARDS and we all sit at a table, and he's eating a steak and my *****ass friends are like lol us too dawg and he's like fine whatever do you want steak too you **** and I'm like no I'm good LOL So then I knew that my mission was to kill this guy! And I knew that he knew we were there to assassinate him, so i thought **** i better get this ***** before he gets us LOL so I take my sword and I swing that **** at his forehead, and he just goes,, haha wow you really hit me in my forehead lol And wow now I'm remembering how gory this dream was LOL so then I swing again (and mind you in the dream I'm cringing so hard like felt disgusting having to kill this guy, like I didn't even wanna look at what I was doing), this time at his throat, and I pretty much nearly decapitate this guy, and I can hear like all the gurgling he's making from all the blood and it was gruesome hoo boy, so I just kept swinging at his throat until I knew he was dead and that was pretty much that! Then the little doctor lady comes in and thanks us :,,,^D

Last edited:
Last nights dream was weird af. So like, I was watching this play rehearsal in one of those cafeteria stages by that gay director from the Fairly Odd Parents and he didn't like it. I thought it was nice. So now, me and billy and Mandy from that grimy adventure show on cartoon network. I had no idea what the words were so I just mumble around. We were singing something that resembled a Christmas song. Anyways, something happened and the director just started choking me. Not sure why, he loved our play. I think I provoked him or something. Then suddenly, the principal or this ripped af black dude came in and saved me and started choking the director. Knowing how my dreams go, I knew i was next and he was gonna do way more then choke me.

So, i ran across the school and that's when i woke up with a fat cat sitting on my face. Does anyone knows what this mean?

Last edited:
Dang I know I had a dream last night but I can't remember what it was. Rip my short term memory.

Well, I did have one dream recently where it was me as a Dragon Ball fighter, Vegeta, Gohan and Gotenks, we all got thrown into this under water world but nah its okay turns out there wasn't really water? Once we regain ourselves, we have to fight this huge frog-like monster that uses music and under water colorful Geysers to blast us, along with his scrawny long wife and their short young son. All of them are attached to a reef like structure so they can't really move. Every time the Z fighters and I go to fight the big dad frog who's at the tip of the reef, either his geysers blast us back or his family hits us back. We all get frustrated that we can't even get close to him.

Then my dream kinda ended there cause I woke up :/ I kinda wish I saw how it ended.

I only remember one part.

A little boy was asking me a question about his contacts or something and I was expecting to see a phone but he showed me a potato skin??? Don't know what that was about.

Another long one, boys

I was investigating the disappearance of a little girl with her mom at the beach and we found some clues way out in the ocean, a lint roller and some big ass scissors under a huge gold rock. Then we looked in a dark hallway with lots of doors, at the end of the hallway were two doors, one on the lefthand side and one on the right. The one on the right was slightly ajar, but we entered the one on the left. We go in, but it was very very dark, then suddenly a very large figure entered the room with us. I thought it was a police officer or something but as soon as I said hello who are you he immediately started moving towards me. I tried to move past him because I saw him advance towards me quickly but he grabbed me from behind and said some **** like who am I. I knew immediately who it was because of his voice,, it was a guy I went to high school with who had a crush on me, he had a very distinct voice, not a lisp but a weird slurred voice. Anyways I was like oh **** (we'll call him Jason for privacy reasons LOL) Jason??? (I realized he was waiting for me specifically to talk so he knew who to grab in the dark ass room) So then he made everyone in the room gtfo so we'd be alone. I was on the ground with him and his arms were tightly around me, and he somehow made all these legos and toys appear. I kept trying to talk to him but he kept ignoring me. Then he said some **** like "i'll be happy if you killed yourself" LOL I just looked at him not saying anything cause I kinda thought he was gonna kill me lmao but then he said with his slurred voice "what rappers do you like?" But I couldnt understand him because his voice was too ****ed up so I kept asking him to repeat himself and just kept laughing cause I couldnt understand this fool LOL then he said it more clearly and then I was like "Oh, I dont like rap music" Then we listened to some rap for a bit LOL then he popped a nerd candy (at the time I thought it was like poison or something lmaoo) in his mouth and I was like ok?? Then I asked him if we could play legos but he didnt answer me :,,^D I could tell he was getting less angry though because I was making him smile a little and he was laughing so in my dream brain I thought "yes good I'll make you feel more comfortable with me tHEN ILL LEAVE YOUR DUMB ASS."
Then I looked over to my left and there was a wall missing??? And a woman with a baby in a stroller walked by and stopped and the woman was like abusing this child, so then I was like oh **** (at first I didn't even look over because I thought well what's the point I'm probs never getting out of this one anyways LOL), that's the missing baby!! So I made a mental note of what she looked like, skinny white blonde who was wearing nursing clothes.
Then my dream cut to Eric foreman eating dairy queen but also talking to the police to report my kidnapping! Then it cut back to me with Jason, and we heard the police near us. It's a little fuzzy from here but we get up and run out, and he runs into the bathroom. I thought I was in there too but I realized I was outside the door holding my pants LOL so then I was like oh **** nows my chance! So Im running around all over the gd place cause I dont want to run into him, then I see him DIVE out the front door but the police force was on his ass so I knew I was safe. I ran down the hallway into a room and there was another kidnap victim in there, we hugged and we're like holy **** we're free LOL then my mom and aunt come in and they couldnt be any less bothered :,^D I remember saying "uum I was literally just kidnapped for 3 days" haha they didnt even flinch.
They also brought with them a coupon for burger king with all the prices marked up in black sharpie?? I dont know what that means LOL but then I woke up :,^)

Last edited:
I had a dream this last night/morning where I was in Remnant and team RWBY was on a new mission. Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang had been confronted by a robot made of pillars that shoots lasers and it planted itself on the ground. In order to defeat it, each team member had to line up in front of one of the four robot pillars protecting the main one and get on their knees, closing their eyes and remembering a sad memory they had when they were younger. They then had to go into said memory and help make it happy using the skills they have acquired at the age they’re at now. Once the memory was made happy they could exit it back into real time and the invisible aura protecting the robot pillar would disappear, allowing the team member to destroy it. And once all four pillars would be destroyed, the team could attack the main pillar together. However, if one were to fail making the memory happy they would die instead. I saw Ruby’s memory but don’t remember what it was, and I didn’t get to see Weiss’s, Blake’s, or Yang’s sad memories because I woke up unfortunately. It was pretty interesting for sure.

Also, inb4 this becomes spoilers for volume seven :rolleyes: (jk)

I had a dream where i was in the cinema and then i went to use the toilet and i heard someone outside and he opened the door it was minecraft steve and he pissed all over me

Last night I dreamt that Emilia Clarke became an English teacher. And I was jealous because I didn't have her as my teacher. She looked like Daenerys Targaryen, in the dream and that's what everyone called her too. Well turns out she was an evil witch and she was flying around and hiding under water and was basically going to do horrible witchy things to us.

Last edited:
Having to escape from zombies and killer plants trying to eat me and everyone else

I keep having chaotic dreams about my pet crabs. The dream I had last night involved two of them piling all of the sand in the tank into one corner so that the rest of the tank was just bare glass. Then the third one, who had been buried in the sand molting (which is a process they do to grow) was now exposed and began to get sick :(

I had a dream last night that I was staying with a friend and her mom somewhere, and for some reason I decided to give her my giant Mario and Luigi plushies (which is strange because I don't actually own a Luigi plushie atm), but then I instantly regretted it and started crying a lot. I woke up from the dream in the middle of the night, and I grabbed my Mario plushie and squeezed him as hard as I could to make sure he was still there...

Back