• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What did you cook or bake today?

Butterscotch blondies and matcha chocolate bread buns which are rising right now and they better turn out cute like the picture.

Ham and cheese Hot Pocket for lunch, and breakfast link corn dog thing just now for dinner. My specialty.

Nah but I'm cooking chicken tacos tomorrow, trying to stray from cooking just frozen food before they close down everything.

Two loaves of banana bread... i ate half a loaf in less than 2hrs of them being done.
Oh man banana bread is my weakness! I swear I could eat an entire loaf if I didn't have any self control. I didn't make anything good today but I'm thinking of making lemon bars tomorrow if I have all the ingredients.

Made omelette, toast, bacon, fresh fruit in the morning.

Husband made steaks and I made loaded (cheese/sour cream/green onion/bacon) baked potatoes and lemon pepper seasoned asparagus.

I made a carrot cake mariah chan
image2.jpg
image3.jpg

image0.jpg

I make some smoked apple veggie burgers and I’m going to make tofu scramble and breakfast potatoes.

I made baked chicken with green beans and corn. The chicken was marinated in Tony Chachere marinade; stuff smells like Italian dressing, but it tastes amazing. Would recommend if you can handle a small amount of spice in your food.

Browsing this topic for meal ideas since I need to get groceries soon lol

Baked a white cake for my partner's birthday.
The cake itself was alright, but the frosting was delicious; one of the best ones I've made by far.

Baby loaf of sourdough and some cookies which encased s’mores Oreos, marshmallows, and dark chocolate chunks, lightly dusted with pulverized Nabisco Famous Wafers.

I baked a Parkin cake today for my grandad's birthday (it's his favourite cake) and left it on his doorstep as he can't leave the house due to covid19
eoY0e1B.jpg

Back