• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What did you cook or bake today?

Just cooked some rice and prepared the marinade for some char siu and pork fried rice I'm cooking tonight! Rice is now chilling and pork is marinading in the fridge.

salt and pepper chicken!! and also banana bread a few days back :)

I cooked a corn flour, ground meat and tomato sauce shepherd's pie for a girl scout contest. Fingers crossed on that!

I made Ichiran (instant) ramen :) it's quite expensive, around $8 for one serving, but it's really good and really tastes like ramen. definitely different from usual instant noodles

Didn't make em today but this past week I made japanese cheesecake ^ ^ this thread makes me want to bake blueberry muffins now haha

some frozen themed cupcakes with my little sister :)

yesterday, i made the best shrimp fried rice :) kinda happy with myself!

I bought some yeast the other day I'm going to try making some foccacia bread. I might use some of the yeast to make Blueberry & Lemon rolls too. (I've made them before, they're like cinnamon rolls)

I baked some brownies the other day and today my bf cooked a herby chicken with red onion mash and some green beans. Delicious!

Although it didn't require "cooking" per se, I made a Fluffernutter with grape jelly. I've been ruined for regular peanut butter forever.

I made a vegan lasagna! It tasted amazzzzzing. I included mushrooms, green and red bell pepper, roasted red peppers, celery, tomatoes, onion, veggie ground round and veggie sausages with the tomato sauce. Then I grated a cheddar block and smoke gouda block and let me tell you that that gouda block is to die for. Delicious!! It turned out great and my bf was really impressed!

Back