• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are your favorite flowers?

Favorite flower type?

• Total voters

Zinnia.

spinning in and out of sight
Bells
Magic Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Orange Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Flimsy Watering Can
Yellow Rose
Purple Violet
I like white carnations, black cosmos, and blue violets the best. I also think the dandelions are nice and it's cool how you can blow them, but I'm always a little sad when they disappear after a few days. The puffy ones would be my favorite if they stayed around longer.

Got to go with Lily of the Valley/Jacob’s Ladder hands down as my favorite. I think orchids are really cool flowers in general.

Lilies, carnations and Jacob’s ladder/Lilly of the valley have always been my favourites, although I do like all of them!

My favourite are the pink lilly, the blue violets, the white cosmos, yellow tulip and white carnations 💕 (actually I'm a flower enthusiast, I love really much all of them)
I agree so much about dandelions, I would love them as permanent decoration for the town🥲

Hard to pick favourites, but if I need to pick just one I'd go for the Lily of the Valley! They're so delicate and a really nice landscaping addition anywhere. And always so special to come across too!

I've always been the most fond of the roses, honestly. The shape is nice and there are so many nice hybrid colors; black, blue, orange, pink, purple, all great. The fact that you can convert wilted black roses into golden roses by watering them with the golden watering can is also really cool.

Tulips are probably my second favorite group, and the black, orange and purple hybrids are all nice.

The Jacob's Ladder/Lillies of the Valley are fantastic too, and I'll give a special shoutout at the end to the purple hybrid pansies.

I have a lot of favourites! Lillies, cosmos, violets (sad they didn't return smh), but i voted for the lily of the valley cuz theyre just so pretty and it feels nice when youre able to achieve getting them!

i love lily of the valley its very beautiful and also satisfying whem you get your first one, but i love the roses too! i love getting all the different colors of them!

I like the lilies and roses. Of course, it's nice to have lily of the valley growing!

My favorites are definitely the violets, I love their colors and I love matching them with yellow and white flowers c: I also like the roses and dandelions.

pink lilies and jacob's ladders are my favorite. i also specifically did white violet x pink lilies mostly all over my town. if clovers count, i also really like them!

I love all the flowers that it feels almost rude to pick a favourite. I'll have to say the violets just because I do miss them a lot in New Horizons and I have large areas of my town decorated with them.

Jacob's Ladder/Lily of the Valley also has to be a favourite just because of the work we put in to get them.

Back