• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What are you thankful for?

I am thankful for all of my caring and sweet friends and family and that they are all happy and healthy~ (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

I am thankful for the right for me, a woman, to have a post-secondary education, in a free country.
I am thankful for y cats, J'zargo and M'aiq that show love to me everyday.
I am tankful for my boyfriend who shows unconditional care and compassion.
I am thankful for Canadian healthcare - that I can go to a hospital and be healed without paying anything, and stay in the hospital as long as it takes until I am well again.
I am thankful for the amateur comedians in my city who run regular comedy nights that make me laugh when I need it most.
I am thankful for tea, and lush baths and meditations. :)

I'm thankful for Stone Cold Steve Austin, tall girls, good beer, family, Animal Crossing, quality movies, and 90% of animals, and being able to cook really well ayy.

Thankful for having done my exam today(also last one this year for me), and not have a too bad feeling about it :p

Also thankful that post exists :)

Back