• LIVE A gaming session for Among Us as part of TBT Neighborly Games is happening right now! Join us in our Discord server's multiplayer channel.
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What are you thankful for?

I am thankful for all of my caring and sweet friends and family and that they are all happy and healthy~ (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

I am thankful for the right for me, a woman, to have a post-secondary education, in a free country.
I am thankful for y cats, J'zargo and M'aiq that show love to me everyday.
I am tankful for my boyfriend who shows unconditional care and compassion.
I am thankful for Canadian healthcare - that I can go to a hospital and be healed without paying anything, and stay in the hospital as long as it takes until I am well again.
I am thankful for the amateur comedians in my city who run regular comedy nights that make me laugh when I need it most.
I am thankful for tea, and lush baths and meditations. :)

I'm thankful for Stone Cold Steve Austin, tall girls, good beer, family, Animal Crossing, quality movies, and 90% of animals, and being able to cook really well ayy.

Thankful for having done my exam today(also last one this year for me), and not have a too bad feeling about it :p

Also thankful that post exists :)

Back