• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

WHAT ARE YOU CRAVING!?!?!

taco bell.... i always get the "taco regrets" after eating it though because it makes me nauseous afterwards, but a spicy potato taco sounds sooo good. u^u

Sushi, like usual. I just need to convince someone to take me on a sushi date so we can share some hot sake and eat a really large quantity of sushi. =D MOKO HURRY COME OVER!

Oh man cosmic brownies is a nostalgic punch in the face, now I want some too.

I'm always craving Japanese chicken curry with rice, it's one of my favorite foods.

I'm craving a Chinese takeaway. I eat relatively healthy throughout the week, so I order takeaways at the weekends. (It's only Tuesday) :(

EVERYTHING
No but seriously I've had so much easter chocolate, my body is so confused on what it wants to eat now lmao.

Back