• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

WHAT ARE YOU CRAVING!?!?!

taco bell.... i always get the "taco regrets" after eating it though because it makes me nauseous afterwards, but a spicy potato taco sounds sooo good. u^u

Sushi, like usual. I just need to convince someone to take me on a sushi date so we can share some hot sake and eat a really large quantity of sushi. =D MOKO HURRY COME OVER!

Oh man cosmic brownies is a nostalgic punch in the face, now I want some too.

I'm always craving Japanese chicken curry with rice, it's one of my favorite foods.

I'm craving a Chinese takeaway. I eat relatively healthy throughout the week, so I order takeaways at the weekends. (It's only Tuesday) :(

EVERYTHING
No but seriously I've had so much easter chocolate, my body is so confused on what it wants to eat now lmao.

Back