What 2017 releases are you excited for?

Breath of the Wild. I cannot WAIT to play that game, but I probably won't for some time considering I don't even have a WiiU ://

Holy crap, I forgot to mention Divinity: Original Sin 2. I've been waiting on this game for so long, I played the first one with my bf like three times now and we're incredibly hyped for the sequel. We didn't bother buying early access because we'd rather just wait for the full experience once it's released, hopefully it won't be much longer now.

I'm excited for the switch, usually just to see others play it since i'm too broke to get it myself lol

Won't be getting many at launch, but def plan on getting these.

Persona 5 (first Persona game)
Tekken 7
Injustice 2
Ruiner
Rain World
Cuphead
Night in the woods

Also, gonna keep my eyes on the Switch and see how it turns out.

I'm looking forward to Tales of Berseria, and I am SUPER excited about Danganronpa V3 <3

Sure, I'll have to get a PS4 first, but those games are enough reason to do so! Not to mention there's also Danganronpa 1.2 Reload...

mostly just for horizon zero dawn. and then there are games like detroit become human,, the walking dead new frontier,, days gone etc. i also want to play especially twd tho.
im really excited for the last of us 2 and ni no kuni 2 but i dont know when they will release. those just got announced recently so it will still be a while especially if the last of us 2 will be longer than the first one and if ni no kuni will have a bigger open world map.
for honor,, vampyr and death stranding also look nice but im not sure tho.

Breath of the Wild is pretty high on the list. Also Ni no Kuni 2, and Beyond Good and Evil 2, IF it actually sees the light of day. *fingers crossed*

I'll join the bandwagon that is breATH OF THE WILD

AAAA

I HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS GAME

AND IT JUST LOOKS SO NICE

also much like everyone else nx/ nintendo switch

I really like how it's going to have licenses to other games outside of nintendo

i'm sorta excited for Torment: Tides of Numenera, which is a spiritual successor to Planescape: Torment, which is probably my favorite game. i hope it turns out well!

Mass Effect Andromeda would hold me over all year, but 2017 is a great year for gaming. I'm also looking forward to Detroit: Become Human, Horizon Zero Dawn, Nier: Automata, Final Fantasy XII: Zodiac Age, Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series, Star Citizen and Breath of the Wild. Not to mention all the TBA games that may or may not release this year like Destiny 2, Harvest Moon, Beyond Good and Evil 2 and Death Stranding. (Highly doubt the last two.)

I'm suprised that I haven't seen anyone say this game, but I'm excited for Nioh. To me it looks like Dark Souls, but uses Japanese mythology.

horizon, tales of berseria, yooka-laylee though i don't expect much from it considering that kinda game is dated, nights of azure 2 i have no idea why i liked the original, ni no kuni 2, kh 2.8, akiba's beat which is another mediocre japanese franchise with a stupid premise that grabbed me fsr, shadow warrior 2

and i just want to replay bulletstorm so that remaster, the wipeout and crash bandicoot updates because i haven't played those since i was like 5

i'm still holding out for EA to give me dead space remasters even though there's 0 plans to. :/

I'm suprised that I haven't seen anyone say this game, but I'm excited for Nioh. To me it looks like Dark Souls, but uses Japanese mythology.

it looked really cool, but i'm disappointed with the changes they made from the alpha to the beta. they changed the combat system completely, made the game easier overall, and i think they also got rid of weapon deterioration. might still get it, idk. i loved the alpha but after the beta was left feeling completely meh about it.

I can't even buy it since I don't plan on spending 300$ for it, but I'm still excited for Breath of the Wild. I'll settle for watching gameplays on youtube.

it looked really cool, but i'm disappointed with the changes they made from the alpha to the beta. they changed the combat system completely, made the game easier overall, and i think they also got rid of weapon deterioration. might still get it, idk. i loved the alpha but after the beta was left feeling completely meh about it.

They might've put all that back in. I didn't get the chance to play the beta, mostly because I didn't know there was a beta to it until after the beta already ended. From what I've seen so far, I like it.

Back