• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

<Roleplay> The Empty City <Roleplay> [ENDED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maggie looked inside her backpack and pulled out a cigarette. Maggie started to smoke it.

(I won't be able to RP much today.)

Mia had fallen asleep, she turned her head, Maggie and Max where gone! She shouted there names... No reply they must have left, she was once again alone. She instantly collected her stuff and was eager to explore more! She closed the doors of the pastry shop and returned to her journey. She looked around to go next but all she could see for miles were broken buildings and smoke. She sighed sadly and wondered what to do, she decided to sit on the pavement of the street and relax, she would go home, if she had one. She curled up in a ball, it started to rain! She had no where to go so she curled up in a ball attempting to fall asleep, she couldn't. She just stared at the rain thinking: Where are you Maggie, I miss you..

Maggie continued to smoke her cigarette. Hm, should I use Lucille if I have to kill something?

Then a thought hit Mia, I wonder if Maggie actually cares for me... Or if it was all just an act.. Then she thought she's never had friends and never will.. "Silly me, of course it was an act! Who would like a useless little girl who just carries a bunny toy!" She threw her toy furiously away... Then she cried all of a sudden.. "Oh no I've lost my only thing to remember my parents know! I'm so stupid! Ugh I guess I'll just have to live without my bunny, but my bunny isn't just a toy it's also my best friend, it's always been with me!" She thought to herself What am I thinking! It's just a toy nothing else, either way that bunny wouldn't survive much long here.. She sat up and walked away not even knowing where she was going or if it was either safe..

Satoshi awoke, troubled sleep after another. He stood up slowly, his bones were sore. He had slept beside Kaida's grave. He looked at Kaida's grave, and the tears started to fall. They fell onto the dirt, moistening it. He looked up, towards the sky at the everlasting clouds of smoke and rain. He felt many things. Anger was what he felt most.

He felt angry with Melanie for killing Kaida. He felt angry with Kaida for leaving him alone. He felt angry with the world for every damn year the so called 'God' kept him on earth. He felt angry with everyone for being alive with him, when everyone here deserved a peaceful death.

Maki grabbed david's hand and started walking back to where she thinks the group is staying

Maggie stood up, and brushed some dirt off of her knees. Where is everyone? Maggie asked herself.

(Okay time for super Mia to come\(^-^)> )
Yawning Mia stood up and was about to say morning bunny but then she remembered she had thrown him away. She sighed.. Maybe I should go looking after Maggie.. She started walking thinking where Maggie would go, Hmm.. Where would Maggie go.. Then it hit her where she was, she started running knowing that she will end up finding Maggie.. Her only friend know that Bunny is gone..

Maggie looked over at her backpack. Her thoughts had started to wander. I need to brush up my fighting skills, I'm not so sure if I should use Lucille. The others may get suspicious, but then again I do have that story... Maggie was sitting down, as she looked up at the sky. Max sniffed the air, as he trotted along the empty streets. He had lost Maggie because he wasn't paying attention. Max eventually found Maggie and sat down next to her.

A group of attackers called The Saviors, had been watching the little group carefully. The leader had finally decided to end their pitiful lives. The leader had searched for a while, and found some old bombs. "Yes, this will be perfect.." The leader had grinned. When the time was right he unleashed the bombs. The bombs had instantly killed everyone, including the leader.

(Thus the RP is concluded.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back