• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

<Roleplay> The Empty City <Roleplay> [ENDED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Maybe, if i could carry you!," Maki said, trying to pick David up, laughing

Maki was finally able to get a stable hold of david. Swapping the people, since its usually the guy holding the girl."Ready?" Maki asked, with her wings flapping

Last edited:
(Only if he got a life-threatening disease! :rolleyes: )
Maki got a running start, being a little slowed down by carrying david, jumped, then soared into the sky. "A bit different when youre carrying a 100-and something pound sack of blood, bones, and flesh, you know!" She flapped her wings ro get a bit higher

"Agreed, makes you almost forget how crazy this world has gone!" Maki said, smile fading

Maggie stood up, and stretched her arms. It's a shame that I won't be able to call Lucille by her name no more. Maggie sighed, as she walked back to the others.

"You're not too heavy, just some weight on my arms. Lets go down anyways." Maki said, flying down. Once on the ground, she put her wings back in. "So..wanna walk around town? See whats going on?" Maki asked

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Gtg ;v; )

Last edited:
(Gtg in a few minutes :3)
Maki grabbed david's hand and started walking. "Its funny..how we first met, you know?" Maki said

Satoshi returned to their shelter area, where he finally brought himself to give Kaida a proper burial. He salvaged a shovel from a nearby building. He dug a hole near where she normally slept and buried her there.

"Sleep tight." He said, choking on his tears. He picked up a stone, and carved her name in it. He stuck it in the ground where he buried Kaida. He smiled wistfully, "Looks like your dreams of death..they came.." He couldn't finish his sentence. He fell beside her grave, breaking into tears. "Your dreams came true."

"Eh, i was just cold and hungry.." Maki said

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Thousandth post?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back