Yellow Lily
Yellow Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Yellow Pansy
Red Lily
White Violet
Feedback
100% (46) +
Hey party people I got a fat ol' Wishlist here I'd like to get some stuff off of:) Yeah it's 99.9% rare items sorry about that lol
So in exchange I can of course offer IGB if you're into that or something out of my Catalog
I also have some on hand rare(?) items. Take a look!:​

• ABD
  • Barbecue Bed
  • Box of Tissues
  • Casual Display Stand
  • Dab Table
  • Ice Bed
  • Ice Chair
  • Ice Clock x2
  • Ice Closet
  • Ice Shelf
  • Ice Side Table
  • Ice Sofa
  • Ice Dresser
  • Ice Table
  • Ice Vanity
  • Mermaid Bed
  • Monitor Tower(Custom)
  • Piggy Bank
  • Zodiac Tiger
  • Snail Clock
  • Shaved Ice Lamp x3
  • Telescope
  • Safe x2
  • Snow Globe
  • Rose Sofa x3
  • Tile Screen x2
  • Leaf Bed
  • Sloppy Clock
  • Sushi Container
  • Labrador Ornament x2
  • Sea-Anemone Bed
  • Wild Painting
  • Master Sword
  • Operating Table
  • Squid Chair x5
  • Cosmos Fan x5
  • Pile of Leaves x2
  • Zodiac Horse
  • Ship Cannon
  • Zodiac Boar x5
  • Wheat Bundle x2
  • Sailboat Model x2
  • Shari's Pic
  • Ribbot's Pic
  • Fine Painting
  • Jolly Roger
  • Zodiac Rooster x2
  • Diva's Pic
  • Stag-Beetle Chair x3
  • Sprout Table x3
  • Birthday Table
  • Zodiac Monkey x2
  • Aluminum Briefcase
  • Lily Record Player
Floor/Wallpaper
  • Lunar Horizon
  • Sloppy Wall
  • Notebook Wall
  • Mermaid Wall
  • Mermaid Carpet
  • Ice Floor
  • Creepy Floor
  • Underwater Floor
  • Western Desert x2
  • Sea View
  • Paintball Wall
  • Ancient Tile x2
  • Jungle Floor
  • Desert Vista

Clothing/Accessories
    • Varia Suit
    • Trench Coat
    • Comedian's Outfit
    • Varia Suit Pants
    • Majora's Mask

Other
      • Chocolate Cake x2
      • Green Wet Suit x2
      • Golden Watering Can
      • Birthday Cake
      • Black Wet Suit

Keep in mind you have to have patience with me lol Also I'd prefer if the exchange's hosted at your town. Thanks!

Last edited:
I have the Link amiibo so I can scan him in so you can order the Hyrulean Treasure, and I also have Jacob who has the milk carton in his RV (but it's a chocolate version in his RV), and I have Spike, who has the skateboard rack. i also probably have a couple of the aloha shirts laying around somewhere haha. would you prefer me order all the items and just TT so I can give them to you directly?

I have the Link amiibo so I can scan him in so you can order the Hyrulean Treasure, and I also have Jacob who has the milk carton in his RV (but it's a chocolate version in his RV), and I have Spike, who has the skateboard rack. i also probably have a couple of the aloha shirts laying around somewhere haha. would you prefer me order all the items and just TT so I can give them to you directly?

yes pls u r a hero ((chocolate milk is better:)<
what r u after??:)

uhh nothing really haha, I think I already have most of the items you posted up there. I guess IGB? I'm not too picky I just enjoy helping people out

uhh nothing really haha, I think I already have most of the items you posted up there. I guess IGB? I'm not too picky I just enjoy helping people out

geez ok XD
Added hmu when ur gate's open <3

almost done, sorry its taking so long. all i have to get now is the hyrulean treasure. (had to use both of my DS's and transfer it between towns because i already have W. Link as a resident in my main town lol.) also I only have the blue aloha tee, not the red one :(

I have the Piggy Bank, Microscope, Wild Painting, Aluminum Briefcase, Diva's Pic, and Varia Suit Pants!

okay, i've got the blue aloha tee, skateboard rack, milk carton, and hyrulean treasure outside my train station, and my gates are open for whenever you're ready to stop by.

almost done, sorry its taking so long. all i have to get now is the hyrulean treasure. (had to use both of my DS's and transfer it between towns because i already have W. Link as a resident in my main town lol.) also I only have the blue aloha tee, not the red one :(

Take ur time:) & Blue's dope I really appreciate it!

alright I have to go eat lunch so i'll be AFK, but I'll leave my gate open and the items there, so whenever you get the chance feel free to stop by and grab them and take the train back out :)

alright I have to go eat lunch so i'll be AFK, but I'll leave my gate open and the items there, so whenever you get the chance feel free to stop by and grab them and take the train back out :)

oh didn't see your last post lmao thanks so much

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the Piggy Bank, Microscope, Wild Painting, Aluminum Briefcase, Diva's Pic, and Varia Suit Pants!

Noononon that's what I'm trading for my list items XD

I have Toby's amiibo card. I can scan it for you so you can visit and order his items off your wishlist directly! I also have several others with the furniture you're looking for (Like Claude, Julia, Piper, Boots, and Billy) if you'd rather me scan one of them instead.

In exchange, I've got my eye on your notebook wall and Zodiac Tiger (Since it'll be YEARS before we can get one legit w/o time travelling XP)

I have Toby's amiibo card. I can scan it for you so you can visit and order his items off your wishlist directly! I also have several others with the furniture you're looking for (Like Claude, Julia, Piper, Boots, and Billy) if you'd rather me scan one of them instead.

In exchange, I've got my eye on your notebook wall and Zodiac Tiger (Since it'll be YEARS before we can get one legit w/o time travelling XP)

(Sorry I fell asleep lol) Aahhh I don't have meow coupons lmao XD Thanks anyways!

are you offering tbt at all? I might have some of these but i'd only be interested in selling for tbt.
like my comment when u respond so i see :lemon:

(Sorry I fell asleep lol) Aahhh I don't have meow coupons lmao XD Thanks anyways!

That's fine! I have an abundance of them so I can buy them for you. Anyone's items in particular you want me to get (Like I notice you have a lot of Claude's items on your wishlist, for example).

Also on hand I have the sea globe, coconut juice, and a yellow hibiscus start.

...Can you tell I really want that zodiac tiger and notebook wall? lmao

Back