• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Villagers you think deserve a little more love

I could go on for days about Hazel but I'm not going to (try). Only thing subjective about her is the Unibrow, but I find it pretty charming. Plus when it comes to Uchi/Sister designs she fits the personality best.

Besides Hazel, kinda wish there was more love for Gala, she's such a cute normal pig but I rarely see people talking about her.

kinda wish there was more love for Gala, she's such a cute normal pig but I rarely see people talking about her.

there was one viral tweet of a video capture with gala on it and people were hyping her up, so that's something.
she's a cutie.

Last edited:
Nate... my answer is always Nate. He's super sweet and was one of the first villagers I bonded with in Animal Crossing. I played the Gamecube version from the time that I was 9 or 10. I was so disappointed when he wasn't in Wild World - I don't know if there was a specific way to get your fav villagers in that game, but I was upset he wasn't an option - that when I saw him walking around downtown on City Folk, I freaked out. He never actually moved in but knowing he was there made me feel so !!!!! When I figured out how easy it was to get your dreamies in New Leaf with the kind assistance of people, I made sure to have Nate in all three of my different New Leaf towns. I bought his amiibo card about a week before New Horizons came out to guarantee that I got him on my island. I haven't done any time travelling (yet) so he's moving in tomorrow! I placed a plot for him right next to my house so that we can be neighbors! (。♥‿♥。)

nate.jpg

TLDR; I'd die for Nate.

doc, velma & fuchsia

to be frank, I used to hate them all in new leaf, but their looks are so cute and updated now.
im very sad more people haven't noticed how much of a glow up they got. totally changed my perception of them. it's also sad that fuchsia seems to be one of the most slept-on deer. people love deer but I hardly see any love for fuchsia

My boy Eugene apparently sits almost at the bottom of the barrel in polls. Eugene has been one villager who has always been there for me and is always one of my closest friends. Eugene and me also share a birthday so we have always celebrated it together. I don't know how more people cannot love the cool, laid back suave greaser koala.

Peggy! She's in my town right now and I think she's very adorable. She has a cute design. Honestly, I was shocked when I learned just three days ago she's been in the AC universe since the 1st game. I've NEVER seen her before in my 10+ years playing the series.

Also, Genji. He's a jock but he's super cool and funny and his design is beautiful.

Alli the alligator. She moved in yesterday and found her wandering around outside this morning, she had a pink flower purse and little glasses on and she was rocking that look and I almost wanted to cry because she's so, so cute

It might be because of where I live (Australia), but I got two koalas in a row - Sydney and Ozzie. And they are both loveable people - Sydney is so kind and friendly and cute, while Ozzie is silly and funny and always give me expensive stuff (no idea why, I got retro radio, popcorn machine, pearl bed). Both should deserve more love

I’ll second your choice of Nana. I’m always so surprised by how low tier she is. I just got her on a mystery island yesterday.

Felicity! Kinda shocked she isn’t more popular? I think she’s much cuter than Merry whom she’s always compared to and some of the higher tier villagers.

Reactions: Raz
Most koalas (Ozzie, Melba, Yuka, Syndey, Alice...) are SUPER underrated.

Also I think Tucker deserves more love, he's a wooly mammoth!

Purrl! She's a calico queen lol. She's got a really cute design so I never understood why she wasn't as loved! Also Ed. A lot of people hate Ed actually. But he's kind of similar to Julian in his color styles, and he's just as gay looking lol. Also Bea -- she's a normal dog villager just like Goldie, only brown, and she's so cute! She has really sweet eyes in her design.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Felicity! Kinda shocked she isn’t more popular? I think she’s much cuter than Merry whom she’s always compared to and some of the higher tier villagers.

Ahhh yes Felicity too! I love her, her design is adorable!

I love Rudy's design too. He's one of the cuter jocks for sure but I don't see very many people making a fuss over him. He looks kinda cute and retro. I always thought Rudy and Felicity were really cute together lol.

Paolo! I love him and as far as I know, he's in the lowest tier of the villager list. He's a cutie, great character and lazy personality = perfect!

oh my gosh i absolutely adore nana!! she's been an OG and stuck with me through my new leaf town since i got the game, she's just adorable and extremely underrated.

another villager i think should be higher on the tier list is melba and wendy. they are precious and deserve so much more love than they get :(

Winnie is bottom tier but I love her, she reminds me of a species of horse with stars on their heads from a fantasy series I read years ago. I am planning on moving her in with her amiibo card :)

I found out a couple days ago Nana is bottom of the barrel. I just don't see how B E A R D O is a whole tier higher than Nana.

Back