• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Villagers you think deserve a little more love

oiwa

ferret extraordinaire
Bells
Switch
0046-8288-1807
New Horizons Token
New Horizons Token
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Jingle Christmas Doll
Coco
Timmy Christmas Doll
Jingle Christmas Doll
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
I noticed the villager popularity thread is here, and it begs the question for me, which villager that isn't very popular do you think deserves some more love?

Personally, I do love every villager. But if I had to pick a couple, I would say Bettina and Nana deserve some more love! They are both rated Tier 6 villagers, and I think they are adorable.

So which few villagers do you think deserve some more love and appreciation than they get? It can be any villager, but preferably ones you don't see get as much appreciation as the others. (I'm looking at you, Wart Jr.!)

Feel free to post some pictures of your unappreciated friends!

BettinaPicACNH.png
NanaPicACNH.png

Bettina (Left), Nana (Right)

I have Sydney on my island and no one talks about her, but I think her design is super appealing. I'm a little biased because I love the color purple, but I think it just works so well for her.

Bill. Seriously, I like that duck a lot. I guess it's his simple design and how he's always looking like he's lost lol.

Truffles! She's usually considered an "ugly" villager, but she moved on my island randomly and I think she's the sweetest little thing.

I'm glad someone else out there likes Wart Jr.
I never had him but I actually like his design lol

for me I think Gruff is one of them- a lot of people say he's ugly but I think he looks great!

Hazel is also one that gets a lot of flack but I don't get whats so ugly about her design? She's really cute, I had her in NL for a while! She was a favorite of mine

and then Tabby is a villager I've never had but I don't get why people think her design is so ugly, I think it's really cool and unique looking

ribbot!!! he's the sweetest thing & has a super cute, punny name which i adore! i love everything about him, especially his character design. he's definitely my favourite jock villager. i just wish he received more love sometimes :(

Last edited:
Rocket. I’ve seen so many people wanting to kick her out of their towns/islands :( I specifically bought her amiibo card because I love her so much!

Maggie - I had her on my first island before I reset and she was so sweet and cute, I really hope she shows up in my new island one day!

I can't believe it! My fave is tier six. Keaton, my boy. I love him so much. He's got such a beautiful design and he's such a charmer in game. I also recently adopted Hans the gorilla into my town, and he's quite similar. I like gorilla and eagle guys a whole lot in general, really.
I've had Keaton in my NL town! I was about to mention him in my post but figured he has some love some where out there but I guess I'm wrong

Rocket. I’ve seen so many people wanting to kick her out of their towns/islands :( I specifically bought her amiibo card because I love her so much!

Rocket is my favorite gorilla tbh lol i dont get what the big problem is with her

Oh man, there are a lot, but I've seen multiple people call Mira ugly and it made me both shocked to find out she's considered ugly, and sad because I find her adorable!! She's a fave of mine and seems to be a subtle Sailor Moon reference and I love her. Some more that I like a whole lot who are tier 4 or below would be: Puddles, Midge, Pinky, Yuka, Portia (she's a dalmatian who shares my birthday!), Wendy, Purrl, Stella, June, Savannah (don't know why being a zebra doesn't make her more popular tbh), and especially my favorite villager, Static!

Last edited:
I love Shari! She has a really light, pretty color scheme and is a total sweetheart. She's the only uchi villager I like! I'm probably going to buy her amiibo because trading/buying villagers seems really expensive and difficult right now.

and especially my favorite villager, Static!

YES him too omg a lot of squirrels are popular but there's not a lot of love for him :(
probably my favorite cranky by a mile

i forgot to order his amiibo though, i'll try to recruit him from here because i don't like a lot of crankies. but i don't want my island to be too similar to my new leaf villagers.

Robin. I don't know why she's tier six because I find her cute in a silly sort of way.

Plus she can beat tank in tongue twisters. That's gotta be worth something, right?

Back