• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Villager you never had and never want

I hate Moose, Elise, and all Hippos with a burning passion. ;o;

Last edited:
Harry was one of my starters, and then I walk up to one of the first new plots and it's Hippeaux! And out of these guys and Clay, Skye tells me she wants to move. I don't THINK so, airmail!

Wait, maybe living between Harry and Hippeaux is WHY she wants to move? GIVE ME TIME TO WORK ON THE PROBLEM.

But, I don't ever want a sheep. Sheep in real life: cute. I don't know what's happening with them in AC.

Last edited:
Harry was one of my starters, and then I walk up to one of the first new plots and it's Hippeaux! And out of these guys and Clay, Skye tells me she wants to move. I don't THINK so, airmail!

Wait, maybe living between Harry and Hippeaux is WHY she wants to move? GIVE ME TIME TO WORK ON THE PROBLEM.

But, I don't ever want a sheep. Sheep in real life: cute. I don't know what's happening with them in AC.

Part of the problem is that they keep taking out good looking sheeps : < especially boys, haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would never want Pietro, Gigi, Jambette, Diva, Tiffany, Monique, Canberra, Charlise, or Quillson. I know that there are more villagers that I very strongly dislike, but these are the ones that I can think of off the top of my head.

I was so happy when I finally got Canberra out of my town, ughhhh XD I like half of those other ones, though. The girls that look kind of like drag queens are charming to me, LOL

I personally think most of the Koalas, Kangaroos, Mice, Hippos and Monkeys/Gorillas are hideous. There's some saving graces in those of course, but god, whyyyy. So many of the Mice have strange things on their heads... I don't get that. XD

Then again, I do like some kind of "ugly" villagers, like Beardo. Not as much as ones I actually want, but I wouldn't hate having him in my town XD

Last edited:
o_O There's over 300 villagers in New Leaf, and the majority of them I wouldn't even consider lol. There's far too many to choose from to pick just one that I would never want.

I'm happy to have anything. Even if I don't love every single villager and I don't want any more voided villagers/random move-ins, I won't get mad if I get somebody that I dislike.

Broffina and Queenie. I had both of them before and I hated them. I think there's something about birds/chickens in general that make them really annoying. Lol.

Last edited:
I don't like the frog, cow, pig or koala villagers, I had some of them (like Cobb, Patty, Diva for example) in my town and I was really happy then when they moved out.

Last edited:
Rodeo. I just think he would look kinda creepy lurking around town at night.

Back