• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Villager you never had and never want

Barold/Jambette/Tabby/Katt... nty

Last edited:
Peck... those eyes....
^Agreed.

Tipper, Joey, Gladys (Her and her stupid catchphrase! :mad: Her catchphrase caused an annoying spread in my CF town.) Wart Jr., Chevre, Nan, Ruby (Her eyes are terrible. Her name = Max and Ruby. I hate that show) and Baabara (Her and Tipper's eyes that are closed with their eyelashes I cant part with)

I don't want Coco, Ribbot, Lucky, Ankha and Stitches because they are ugly monsters.

I don't want Julian or Marshal or Merengue because I'm sick of hearing people liking them.

I would never want Pietro, Gigi, Jambette, Diva, Tiffany, Monique, Canberra, Charlise, or Quillson. I know that there are more villagers that I very strongly dislike, but these are the ones that I can think of off the top of my head.

I'm scared of Hippeux ._. There's something about his eyes and colour... *shivers*

I adore mice villagers, but no Moose please. Do not want that face pls.

I guess anyone have this one villager, that u see in another town and just think

>> eeew <<

or maybe a picture of a villager that makes you scared to get them in your town

for me I really dislike Beardo. He has hair under his pants which stick out a bit. Its just awful

I have him ;-;

Elise is a no-no to me. Same with the gorillas. They can go burn themselves in a fire.
I never had Julian, Jambette, and Stitches, and never will.
Never had and never want goats, lions, tigers, elephants, big bears and koalas(except Yuka).

Last edited:
I saw Pietro in a dream town and was like NOOOOOOOOOO.

Also would not want any octopi, gorillas, or monkeys (except Nana, she's the only decent looking monkey IMO).

No one explained enough why there is dislike for Jambette.

I had Velma. That was a nasty villager.

Back