• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Villager you never had and never want

I hate Moose, Elise, and all Hippos with a burning passion. ;o;

Last edited:
Harry was one of my starters, and then I walk up to one of the first new plots and it's Hippeaux! And out of these guys and Clay, Skye tells me she wants to move. I don't THINK so, airmail!

Wait, maybe living between Harry and Hippeaux is WHY she wants to move? GIVE ME TIME TO WORK ON THE PROBLEM.

But, I don't ever want a sheep. Sheep in real life: cute. I don't know what's happening with them in AC.

Last edited:
Harry was one of my starters, and then I walk up to one of the first new plots and it's Hippeaux! And out of these guys and Clay, Skye tells me she wants to move. I don't THINK so, airmail!

Wait, maybe living between Harry and Hippeaux is WHY she wants to move? GIVE ME TIME TO WORK ON THE PROBLEM.

But, I don't ever want a sheep. Sheep in real life: cute. I don't know what's happening with them in AC.

Part of the problem is that they keep taking out good looking sheeps : < especially boys, haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would never want Pietro, Gigi, Jambette, Diva, Tiffany, Monique, Canberra, Charlise, or Quillson. I know that there are more villagers that I very strongly dislike, but these are the ones that I can think of off the top of my head.

I was so happy when I finally got Canberra out of my town, ughhhh XD I like half of those other ones, though. The girls that look kind of like drag queens are charming to me, LOL

I personally think most of the Koalas, Kangaroos, Mice, Hippos and Monkeys/Gorillas are hideous. There's some saving graces in those of course, but god, whyyyy. So many of the Mice have strange things on their heads... I don't get that. XD

Then again, I do like some kind of "ugly" villagers, like Beardo. Not as much as ones I actually want, but I wouldn't hate having him in my town XD

Last edited:
o_O There's over 300 villagers in New Leaf, and the majority of them I wouldn't even consider lol. There's far too many to choose from to pick just one that I would never want.

I'm happy to have anything. Even if I don't love every single villager and I don't want any more voided villagers/random move-ins, I won't get mad if I get somebody that I dislike.

Broffina and Queenie. I had both of them before and I hated them. I think there's something about birds/chickens in general that make them really annoying. Lol.

Last edited:
I don't like the frog, cow, pig or koala villagers, I had some of them (like Cobb, Patty, Diva for example) in my town and I was really happy then when they moved out.

Last edited:
Rodeo. I just think he would look kinda creepy lurking around town at night.

Back