Villager Tier List for Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Updated: 5/19)

I found Reneigh on a mystery island the other day and made her move to my island. I'm surprised she's not more popular, she's a very cool uchi
She’s awesome! She was my starter and now I have her with her actual interior. I’ve grown very attached to her.

Just a quick update: I'm taking a little longer on this next one as I'm deep diving into almost every villager as there's enough data to move some of the untiered villagers into proper tiers. :)
Great! been wondering for like half a month now:
"when is walker going to be in S+ tier" Which is me waiting for the next update
it better happen

I’m excited too! I keep this thread bookmarked for easy access. So cool that you’re carefully looking at every villager!

I’ll have the full update ready by tomorrow night. Hopefully a month wasn’t too long of a wait. I got distracted these past few weeks with what’s going on in the world - plus I also fractured my elbow so I was recovering from that D:

I’ll have the full update ready by tomorrow night. Hopefully a month wasn’t too long of a wait. I got distracted these past few weeks with what’s going on in the world - plus I also fractured my elbow so I was recovering from that D:

oh no! your list is always very interesting and worth the wait :) i’m sorry you got hurt and hope you’re fully recovered

Ouch, your elbow is more important than the tier list, I hope you'll recover well.
We will wait the time you need !

Your health should be your priority. Please take care and take as many time you need.
I hope you will recover very soon. Thank you for this tier list! :giggle:

hey man, take your time! your health comes before anything.

Back