• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Villager Popularity List - Updated

Now that Bob's moved into Tier 1, Lolly isn't the only Tier 1 villager I have anymore. Also congrats to Rudy for climbing back into Tier 1 (making him the most popular jock) after being between Tier 2 and Tier 3 for the last 2 years.

Oh my goodness I didn't even notice Bob in tier one, I was so distraught about Rosie being knocked down.

I love Bob, so hoorah Bob!

bumping before update!

kicking myself right now for not keeping notes this weekend as i'm on page 8 in the VTP and have to work my way to page 1 lol.
so... update should be in 4? hours. sorry :c

I strongly disagree with this list sometimes. It's a pet peeve of mine.

okay.
care to make your own list?
or give your opinion as to what you strongly disagree with? it clearly states in my op that I will always consider suggestions.

Looking forward to see the movers and shakers!

#Bobtothetop, lolol.

Keep up the good work, Alexi!! :D

Alexi put a lot of hard work and effort into making this new popularity list. She keeps it updated on a regular basis and takes her time organizing the list according to which villagers are being lurked for at that given time. You should be grateful it's even here.

^ ah you said it perfectly. I can't imagine how much time she puts into this list, I don't understand how it's not a sticky thread! Definitely deserves to be.

Last edited:
Oh wow. I certainly was not expecting those replies.

Thank you so much. Seriously, you 3 just motivated me to finish these updates <3.
Which are coming VERY soon, promise!

Okay, the changes are done/posted. Since I'm taking forever, I decided to submit them before I post my change log... Which I completely messed up this time, so it's gonna take a min to write up.

Oh man, Stitches dropped again D: Supposed to be sleeping but was really curious as to who went up/down c:

And Cookie is almost in tier 1!! Wow c:

Last edited:
Woooow, what a precipitous drop for Stitches. Once the king of *VTP, to now second tier(?!?) :confused:

*whoops, accidentally said Avatar for some reason (stupid autocorrect, haha)

Last edited:
Updates
* = tier change

Increases
*Rosie #10 tier 1 [from #3 tier 2]

Cookie #1 tier 2 [from #11 tier 2]
Ankha #3 tier 2 [from #12 tier 2]
Chrissy #9 tier 2 [from #16 tier 2]
Francine #10 tier 2 [from #17 tier 2]
*Mitzi #23 tier 2 [from #4 tier 3]
*Kyle #24 tier 2 [from #18 tier 3]
*Lobo #26 tier 2 [from #16 tier 3]
*Melba #27 tier 2 [from #3 tier 3]
*Freya #29 tier 2 [from #9 tier 3]

*Sprinkle #26 tier 3 [from #11 tier 4]
*Tom #29 tier 3 [from #39 tier 4]

O'Hare #1 tier 4 [from #9 tier 4]
Mint #12 tier 4 [from #44 tier 4]

Decreases
*Stitches #15 tier 2 [from #15 tier 1]
Rudy #14 tier 1 [from #10 tier 1]
Molly #15 tier 1 [from #12 tier 1]

Punchy #11 tier 2 [from #1 tier 2]
Poppy #21 tier 2 [from #18 tier 2]
Coco #28 tier 2 [from 25 tier 2]
Bam #30 tier 2 [from #10 tier 2]

*Tia #1 tier 3 [from #26 tier 2]
*Ruby #2 tier 3 [from #14 tier 2]
*Flora #3 tier 3 [from #30 tier 2]
*Merry #6 tier 3 [from 27 tier 2]
*Pekoe #17 tier 3 [from #21 tier 2]
Carmen #28 tier 3 [from #12 tier 3]

*Static #2 tier 4 [from 29 tier 3]
*Olivia #3 tier 4 [from #26 tier 3]

Switches
Shep and Lucky within tier 3. Shep #8, Lucky #23.
Merengue and Diana within tier 1. Merengue #5, Diana #3.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh man, Stitches dropped again D: Supposed to be sleeping but was really curious as to who went up/down c:

And Cookie is almost in tier 1!! Wow c:
Haha. I really wanted to put Cookie in tier 1.. I was very, very close to bumping out Molly to put Cookie in. That most likely might happen next weekend.
Woooow, what a precipitous drop for Stitches. Once the king of avatar, to now second tier(?!?) :confused:
Yeah =/ Tbh I should've dropped him down to tier 2 last week.

Last edited:
Hah it seems like Tia has fallen a little bit more with each update.

It doesn't surprise me that Stitches's popularity would decrease. He's always been my least favorite top tier.

I did notice that Rosie seemed to surge recently.

The cats are doing really well, Rosie did get very popular, I wondered about her last time.
Definitely agree with stitches, I've just never seen the appeal with him.
Had to void bam too, I left him up 24hours and no interest....I think Rudy has taken his place as favourite jock

The cats are doing really well, Rosie did get very popular, I wondered about her last time.
Definitely agree with stitches, I've just never seen the appeal with him.
Had to void bam too, I left him up 24hours and no interest....I think Rudy has taken his place as favourite jock

Yeahh :c I really wanted to put Bam in tier 3, but none of the tier 3's had enough to replace him in tier 2.. Shep, surprisingly came very close. I wanted to wait another week before actually putting him in tier 2 though, but I don't even know for sure if that'll happen. I think his spot in tier 3 is good for now

Some of the wolves are also doing really well. Kyle, Freya and Lobo more specifically.

Hah it seems like Tia has fallen a little bit more with each update.

It doesn't surprise me that Stitches's popularity would decrease. He's always been my least favorite top tier.

I did notice that Rosie seemed to surge recently.

Lol, Tia has decreased so much. Another original tier 1 that just keeps dropping.

Last edited:
It doesn't surprise me that Lucky is falling down each week. I barely see him in any signature anymore.

Kinda surprised how things changed. Last time I checked on ACNL stuff and the villagers here Ankha used to me Tier 1 with Stitches.

Back