• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Villager Popularity List - Updated

Am i just blind or where are the prices

I removed them. =]
Having them up was just too much for me, idk.
If you ever need a basic idea of what price a villager goes for, you can always check out everyones cycling threads and see what their prices are, then base yours off of those. Higher/lower/inbetween whichever.
I might add it again in the future, very unlikely but we'll see.

I removed them. =]
Having them up was just too much for me, idk.
If you ever need a basic idea of what price a villager goes for, you can always check out everyones cycling threads and see what their prices are, then base yours off of those. Higher/lower/inbetween whichever.
I might add it again in the future, very unlikely but we'll see.

Ok, thanks! :D
I was asking because sometimes things are right in front of me and i cant see them ._.

This is a joke but at the same time it will be cute for me
Putting savannah in number 23 in tier 4 because my birthday is on the 23/8 :p

So sad for Stitches, but he's been getting voided a lot lately so it makes since. Thanks for keeping the list updated! :)

Updates
* = tier change

Increases:

Beau #7 tier 1 [from #11 tier 1]
*Bob #8 tier 1 [from #14 tier 2]
Whitney #9 tier 1 [from #12 tier 1]
*Rudy #10 tier 1 [from#11 tier 2]
Molly #12 tier 1 [from #14 tier 1]

Bam #10 tier 2 [from#27 tier 2]
Cookie #11 tier 2 [from 21 tier 2]
Chrissy #16 tier 2 [from #22 tier 2]
*Bluebear #19 tier 2 [from #12 tier 3]
*Drago #20 tier 2 [from #19 tier 3]
*Kiki #15 tier 2 [from #2 tier 3]

*Pekoe #21 tier 2 [from #20 tier 3]
Cole #20 tier 3 [from #39 tier 3]
*Poncho #27 tier 3 [from #6 tier 4]

Ribbot #4 tier 4 [from #28 tier 4]
Rolf #8 tier 4 [from #31 tier 4]
Sprinkle #11 tier 4 [from #34 tier 4]
Gala #31 tier 4 [from #36 tier 4]
Agnes #36 tier 4 [from #39 tier 4]
*Roald #40 tier 4 [from #24 tier 5]

Decreases:
Marina #14 tier 1 [from #8 tier 1]
Stitches #15 tier 1 [from #6 tier1]

*Punchy #1 tier 2 [from #15 tier 1]
*Chief #6 tier 2 [from #9 tier 1]
Ankha #12 tier 2 [from #5 tier 2]
Tia #26 tier 2 [from #10 tier 2]
*Lopez #15 tier 3 [from #20 tier 2]
*Lucky #6 tier 3 [from #22 tier 2]
*Kabuki #2 tier 3 [from #17 tier 2]
Static #29 tier 3 [from #15 tier 3]
*Zell #13 tier 3 [from #15 tier 2]
*Papi #28 tier 4 [from #27 tier 3]
Butch #34 tier 4 [from #4 tier 4]
Tom #39 tier 4 [from #11 tier 4]

*Wendy #3 tier 5 [from #40 tier 4]
Hopper #45 tier 5 [from #3 tier 5]

Switches:
*Mint and Apple [Mint #44 tier 4, Apple #9 tier 5]
Agent S and Bree within tier 5 [Agent S #12, Bree #1]

Great to see that Bree is moving up. She's a really underrated villager.

So sad for Stitches, but he's been getting voided a lot lately so it makes since. Thanks for keeping the list updated! :)

Yeah D: I was discussing with LinkToTheWorld earlier how, imo, he's kind of like Coco or Lucky in a sense.. Some people just don't like that kind of style/creepyish look unfortunately D: (although hes definitely the cutest out of all the "creepy" villagers, its really just his eyes)

also, absolutely no problem! <3
glad everyone for the most part seems to agree with the updates :]

Last edited:
I think beau really deserves the raise,
a lot of people have been looking for him,
and he gets adopted really fast!
the same can speak for Molly too, aww, I love that cute little duck c:
and I really agree with what you said about stitches!
I find coco and lucky adorable, but I find stitches a little creepy because of his eyes ><

~♚Vickie

This list is amazing!!
Glad to see it being updated and such!

and I agree with the person above, I love Coco and Lucky but im not a huge fan of Stitches. Same thing with his eyes.
I never liked Coco before but she was one of my starter villagers in my town and shell be staying thats for sure!
Lucky is just too cute.<3

Is there a price list for the tiers? I have rosie and she seems to be in tier 1, i have no idea how much bells she's worth. shes moving tomorrow

Why aren't Jambette and Gloria hugely popular? They're so cute and hilarious! Really don't get this popularity list

Why aren't Jambette and Gloria hugely popular? They're so cute and hilarious! Really don't get this popularity list

The popularity list is based on how popular the villagers are on these forums, so the villagers can be arranged and organized for the sake of sale. so while you may think a villager is great, unfortunately a lot of other people never look for them. There is nothing wrong with "low tiered" villagers, its just they aren't as sought after as the ones at the top! imagine not having the tier list? people would be selling all villagers for all kinds oaf prices! this gives us an organized way to sell and buy villagers!

Is there a price list for the tiers? I have rosie and she seems to be in tier 1, i have no idea how much bells she's worth. shes moving tomorrow

There used to be, but the OP took it down.
She often asked people to stop quoting her on the prices, but they kept quoting her.
Because of the that, the price list was taken down.

You can search around other threads what people have and pick off that, or just Search Rosie and see what people sold her far.

Back