• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Villager Popularity List - Updated

Thanks for this! I like the fact that most of them have pixels of the villagers with them and not just tier one like the original popularity list :)

Okay. Another update. Sorry D: I'm just trying to get in as many major ones as needed before/if it becomes "official" I guess. I think hope mostly everyone will agree with the few, but major changes I made. ♥

I don't think evenly distributing villagers to each tier works though.
The current one is modeled like a pyramid,
lesser number for more popular ones and more number for less popular ones,
it kinda makes more sense this way.
It's something like you have lesser stars compared to fans (can't come up with a better example),
so I think it's better like that, imho. c:

~♚Vickie
Yeah, you're right. I'll keep it like it is :] thank you!
Thanks for this! I like the fact that most of them have pixels of the villagers with them and not just tier one like the original popularity list :)
Ahh thank you. c: Still adding in tier 5 sprites but it's almost done!

Love this update :D
Glad Gala and Melba are at the top of Tier 5 where they belong :)
Man Tangy has had quite a journey in this list going from the bottom of Tier 4 to the top of Tier 3.

Love this update :D
Glad Gala and Melba are at the top of Tier 5 where they belong :)
Man Tangy has had quite a journey in this list going from the bottom of Tier 4 to the top of Tier 3.

Idk I really think Gala and Melba should be mixed into tier 4. I think they are standouts for their species. I've had both and thought they fit the normal role well.

Aww aurora went down :( but at least savannah stood almost in the same place <3 I love her but I wish she had more popularity
Oh well but poor aurora

Aww aurora went down :( but at least savannah stood almost in the same place <3 I love her but I wish she had more popularity
Oh well but poor aurora

Ikr I think Aurora is a tier 4...but I get why she is tier 5. She doesn't pop up on here much.

Ikr I think Aurora is a tier 4...but I get why she is tier 5. She doesn't pop up on here much.

Yeah that truth see one of the rare to pop out
But she a cutie being simple
because who doesn't love penguins
and she look like one of the zoo penguin that make her so cute
But I understand but still poor aurora

Aurora is in my sons town and every time I see her I just think how adorable she is. But I dont think I've once seen her come up on here? Cant believe she's such a low tier :( she has the cuetest eyes too

Sad but realistic update. Even I started to notice that Biskit was getting voided in almost every thread.

Aurora is in my sons town and every time I see her I just think how adorable she is. But I dont think I've once seen her come up on here? Cant believe she's such a low tier :( she has the cuetest eyes too
I seen it very rare to pop here but yeah they lowered her down because of that I feel very sad for aurora :( I have aurora and she very lovely <3 and I love her to death

"who doesn't love penguins" haha, best question ever. xD
I agree aurora is VERY underrated. she was anchored in my cycle town for the longest time and i never fixed it just cause I loved seeing her around :3
Sad but realistic update. Even I started to notice that Biskit was getting voided in almost every thread.

Yeah D: he and a couple others had quite a fall, but it gave room for felicity, rudy and tangy to rise which I had realllly not put up high enough.

Idk I really think Gala and Melba should be mixed into tier 4. I think they are standouts for their species. I've had both and thought they fit the normal role well.

I totally agree and Melba is starting to get more popular but unfortunately I don't see Gala getting looked for or on many dreamie lists.

:] very glad everyone seems to agree with the latest update. ♥

As for Melba, she definitely is rising.. Since I'll start doing weekly or bi-weekly updates, it's very possible for her to be tier 4 in the next one. Gala... mm. Unless I'm blind or not looking enough, I haven't seen much of her around. I do agree she is underrated, but her species altogether really isn't popular. D:

Last edited:
It doesn't matter which list I use, I always seem to end up liking the lowest-ranked villagers, lol.

"who doesn't love penguins" haha, best question ever. xD
I agree aurora is VERY underrated. she was anchored in my cycle town for the longest time and i never fixed it just cause I loved seeing her around :3

Yeah D: he and a couple others had quite a fall, but it gave room for felicity, rudy and tangy to rise which I had realllly not put up high enough.

Good to know I made someone laugh with that
But is truth who doesn't like penguins
and yeah she a cutie <3 how one simple be so cute

Back