• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Villager Popularity List - Updated

Samson is pretty cool. but never being looked for. ):

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I will try to have the picture updated some point tonight.

List looks great! Happy to see Stitches back in Tier 1. <3 I think this may be Coco's first time being in T1 as well? Either way, I'm happy to see her reach that milestone.

Thanks for the update and for all your hard work. :D

List looks great! Happy to see Stitches back in Tier 1. <3 I think this may be Coco's first time being in T1 as well? Either way, I'm happy to see her reach that milestone.

Thanks for the update and for all your hard work. :D

Yes it is! Ankha's too (at least with this list). and thank you! =]

oh great! a new list! can't believe i haven't seen this before, looks great! nice to see melba getting some love :')

I've seen some people(including myself) asking for Marcel lately. I saw two giveaways and both of them had offers. And I also saw him being reserved in a cycling thread.

Last edited:
YES! Moe is a tier 4 ^^ Tier 1 here we come

- - - Post Merge - - -

AAH and jeremiah AND JOEY! Yes, my babies are moving up ;a;

I've seen some people(including myself) asking for Marcel lately. I saw two giveaways and both of them had offers. And I also saw him being reserved in a cycling thread.

I've seen this as well, haha. but thank you for letting me know. =]

bump also i voided Fuchsia if that helps thx

- - - Post Merge - - -

great work btw you're killing it fam

bump also i voided Fuchsia if that helps thx

- - - Post Merge - - -

great work btw you're killing it fam

Yeah I also voided Fuchsia a while ago shes not in high demand but i think i saw 2 different people asking for her on 2 different cycling threads ?

Back