• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Villager Hunting General Thread

Petri has been found! Gotten via Campsite Method. With this, every Villager for my island has been found
3383E37C-B1E2-48ED-A6BF-AC348ABD6A3F.jpeg

-for my Spoopy island, and what luck I finally get her :D .... on my freshly restarted, pastelcore side island ; w; 200NMT searching (At least I got Kidd) and AC was like; So I heard you wanted Quinn??? Like... thank you AC I guess xD At least I can guarantee her a spot once she decides to move out.

I've had quite a few bittersweet instances like this with the new update;
IE: Having to completely demolish and revamp a good chunk of my island to make more room for new crops
Again, having to plan a revamp of my spooky forest since new tree items were released.
Not keeping wrong colors of items only to find Cyrus could have helped with that if I would have just kept them ; w;

Ya'll have some bittersweet moments with the new update? Or even before?

Went island hopping, found Quinn on the first (and only, lol) one. I anticipated dropping a bunch of tix to (hopefully) find one of the newbies, and then I got one of my favs of the bunch on the first go.

It worked out nicely since my amiibo card delivery that was supposed arrive yesterday was delayed.

I found Cephalobot on the very first island I went to after the new update! But I don't want him :c I hope this doesn't turn my luck around and I'll regret not taking him later...

Can't believe it but I found Sasha on an island today lol. I already have his amiibo so I didn't invite him but it was kind of funny. I'd love to get Petri, Shino or Tiansheng next time I have a plot open.

I'm not a fan of any of the mouse villagers (my girlfriend likes Petri a lot so I moved her in), but I admit that she looks cuter without the default glasses and the ribbon on her back is adorable. She's into education, obviously being a girl scientist, so she would naturally wear those rimmed glasses from time to time.

Gcd080p.jpg

sCbBGGH.jpg

UAEEAPh.jpg

The day of the update I got Tiansheng in my campsite, I invited him to move in and he will be fully unpacked today :>

i'm currently trying to find some of the new villagers (i want sasha, ione, quinn, shino) like most people i imagine lol

just gonna record the next 30 villagers because i'm curious:
  1. hamlet
  2. poppy
  3. gigi
  4. blanche
  5. gabi
  6. boots
  7. lobo
  8. bea
  9. gayle
  10. angus
  11. cranston
  12. pierce
  13. cephalobot
  14. sylvana
  15. faith
  16. sparro
  17. naomi
  18. rocco
  19. kitty
  20. penelope
  21. papi
  22. snooty
  23. kitt
  24. timbra
  25. rolf
  26. tucker
  27. sydney
  28. curly
  29. renee
  30. took ione, not sure if I'll keep her but yeah!

Last edited:
Hi all! I've merged a number of threads into this one that were serving identical functions to either rejoice about finding the new villagers or talk about hunting for them. This is to reduce clutter and prevent discussion and question threads from sinking rapidly.

Axel decided to leave, so now I've only got Rod and Shino left to find!
  1. Gladys - pretty bird!!
  2. Jacob
  3. Bitty
  4. Olive - I love her!
  5. Tipper - I had her in New Leaf, she was a real sweetie.
  6. Antonio
  7. Apollo
  8. Cephalobot
  9. Soleil - I really like her as well!
  10. Anabelle
  11. Nan
  12. Rasher - ...He threatened me with an axe in New Leaf.
  13. Bree! Outstanding mouse, love her.
  14. Stu
  15. Cole
  16. Plucky
  17. Annalise
  18. Avery
  19. Purrl
  20. Beau
  21. Hippeux
  22. Roswell
  23. Ozzie
  24. Grizzly - Braving a tarantula island, no less.
  25. Tipper again!
  26. Tammi (with a DIY bottle from Tammy)
  27. Tia
  28. Octavian
  29. Raddle
  30. Drago
  31. Hans
  32. Spike
  33. Angus
  34. Ursala
  35. Ursala again!
  36. Billy - If he shows up again later, I might have to get him—he could be a nice old friend for Dobie!
  37. Shari - I had her in New Leaf for a little while!
  38. Hans again!
  39. Maelle
  40. Bud
  41. Olive again... the bear is tempting me...
  42. Naomi
  43. Antonio again!
  44. Gayle
  45. Kabuki
  46. Kitty
  47. Apple
  48. Joey
  49. Quillson
  50. Boone - Another villager I used to have in New Leaf!
  51. Pancetti
  52. Vladimir
  53. Julia - She's pretty, I'm out of Nook Miles, and it's very late here, so she's coming home with me ahahaha. ^^ I'm making up for not having any snooty villagers on my island until Petri, I guess!

After 6+ hours island hopping and finally only getting Wolfgang back, today I FINALLY found my Normal baby Merengue and got one of my 3 top dreamies atm haha <3 next up Sasha/Ione hoping for some good luck next time around : )

how do i get jakey & ketchup *as much as i love her :< * to move out, so i can go search for erik & bunnie? :>

*i have jakey & ketchup's amiibo :> *

Had a great time island hopping on Sunday and very excited about the result (even though I miss my dear plucky). Since I love island hopping, 40 islands is pretty ideal in my book. As always, I didn’t have anyone specific in mind, though I was especially hoping to find a normal, cause I miss having 2 of them, maybe maybe open to a cranky, since I haven’t had one since around March. I also wanted to have a squirrel or dog, because I have never had one on my main island. I’m very picky about squirrels though.

really really happy with my new villager! Just wish I could island hop again sooner than 2 weeks (maybe will time travel a bit…but it always ends up stressful for me)

sorry for the excessive use of the word cute, I just think a majority of the villagers are cute.

1. Vesta - cute, but didn’t connect with her
2. Broffina - actually find her pretty cute/ appealing, despite the weird lipstick beak.
3. Coco - another cute villager.
4. Flip - I adore him, but still looking for villagers I have never had before. Nevertheless, I was very tempted.
5. Ozzie - oh he is super cute actually. I really really cannot handle three lazies. But he is going on the someday list.
6. T-Bone - sorry but 👎
7. Marcel - I like him. Very pretty shade of green
8. Velma
9. Chow - not as creepy/ unpleasant as expected.
10. Ava
11. Dora
12. Kidd - he’s pretty cute, I was tempted
13. Marlo - I seriously considered him. He’s a cute hamster, and a new villager. But not really my style. May give him a shot in the future though.
14. Bones - a former villager, who was okay
15. Apple - I adore Apple. I really love her and she is so cute. I think I will move her in someday. I just do not know if I am in the mood right now for 3 peppies…it is painful to leave her though. May regret it in the long run
16. Buzz - he’s kind of cute?
17. Tad
18. Becky - not into the renaissance look but kind of cute
19. Flip - I’m really sorry bud! 😭
20. Marlo - again…almost gave in this time
21. Spike - pretty cute
22. Plucky - oh no!! 😱💔
23. Hazel - she is very cute, and I think I will invite her someday, but want to not have 2 sisterlies for a bit.
24. Marina
25. Gabi - still not looking for a peppy today, but I like her
26. Del - not my fave
27. Bluebear
28. Angus
29. Eloise - I adore her, and may move her to my main island one day, but I have had her before and do not want a second snooty for now. Still… ❤️
30. Vic - scares me
31. Candi - a big no for me
32. Sly
33. Rooney
34. Octavian
35. Gruff
36. Peanut
37. Apollo 👎👎👎
38. Snooty
39. Ricky
40. Goldie - last ticket, and I was preparing to give up for the night (and buy nmt from littlemisspanda tomorrow) but I have always wanted to meet her in acnh, she’s my pocket camp bff! So hurray and welcome Goldie! I’m actually so so happy!

I'm not a fan of any of the mouse villagers (my girlfriend likes Petri a lot so I moved her in), but I admit that she looks cuter without the default glasses and the ribbon on her back is adorable. She's into education, obviously being a girl scientist, so she would naturally wear those rimmed glasses from time to time.

Gcd080p.jpg

sCbBGGH.jpg

UAEEAPh.jpg
I adore Petri with normal glasses on, her eyes absolutely perfect her look 😍
that's why I drew her without glasses as soon as I found out what her actual eyes look like!

anyways if anyone is interested in seeing my hunt for Sasha here's how it went:
Hunt #1
1. Miranda
2. Nan
3. Rosie
4. Cyrano
5. Sprinkle
6. Simon
7. Tipper
8. Elvis
9. PIPPY 💞
---------------------------
Hunt #2
1. Moe
2. Puck
3. Lionel (toilet man)
4. Coach
5. Opal
6. Octavian 💕
7. Phoebe
8. NORMA 💞
rip Sasha lol
---------------------------
Hunt #3
1. Nan (again lol)
2. Apollo
3. Gruff
4. Maddie 💕
5. Bitty (money rocc)
6. Naomi 💕
7. Octavian (again??)
8. Claudia 💕
9. Patty
10. Anicotti
11. Candi
12. Buzz
13. Muffy
14. Naomi (again lmfaaoooo)
15. Dom 💕
16. Cyrano (again)
17. Octavian (AGAAINNNN)
18. Pashmina 💕
19. Reneigh
20. Octavian (ARE U KIDDING MEEEE)
21. Kid Cat
22. Jacob
23. Peaches (she forgot abt me)
24. Fuchsia 💕
25. Ken
26. Mott 💕
27. Clyde
28. Zoe
29. Ken (wtf)
30. Buzz (again)
31. Stinky
32. Octavian (k I'm done)
33. Vladimir
34. Stella 💕
35. Rocket 💕
36. Rodney
37. Marina 💕
38. Bud
39. Fuchsia (again💔)
40. Rooney 💕
41. Ione (!!)
42. Weber (ew)
43. Marina (the queen has returned)
44. Rolf 💕💕
45. Canberra 💕
46. Sheldon 💕 💲
47. Marina (okay wtf is happening)
48. Bubbles💲
49. Peewee
50. Tiansheng (!!)
51. Gala 💕
52. Pinky
53. Hornsby 💕
54. Bud (again)
55. Bertha
56. Rolf (again!)
57. Naomi (omg wtf)
58. Snake
59. Velma
60. Leonardo
61. Frank (ew)
62. Boyd
63. Moe (again)
64. Hamlet
65. Zell
66. Annalisa 💕
67. Cherry 💕🍒
68. Sly
69. Elvis (again)
70. Wolfgang
71. Louie 💕
72. Graham
73. Tipper (again)
74. Wade
75. Yuka
76. Violet
77. Bruce 💕
78. Olaf 💕
79. Beardo
80. Tipper (AGAIN)
81. Kitt💲
82. Midge 💕
83. Tipper (oh my god)
84. Vesta
85. Gayle ♾
86. Bea 💕
87. Tex
88. Camofrog
89. Lily
90. Sparro💲
91. Spike
92. Pudge 💕
93. Rocket (again)
94. Reneé💲
95. Scoot
96. Bud (again!)
97. Bill
98. Louie (again)
99. Ken (again)
100. Felicity (literally just moved lol)
101. Genji
102. Boomer
103. Paolo 💕
104. Cheri
105. Sandy
106. Bunnie
107. Harry
108. Pinky (again)
109. Peaches (again)
110. Mott (again)
111. Spike (again)
112. Spork
113. Goose
114. SASHA 💞

I put small hearts next to the villagers I really like but didn't take, and swirling hearts next to the villagers I did take. (as well as a $ next to the villagers found on money islands). it was a wild ride but I was so happy to find Sasha after like 130+ tickets. would've loved to see Shino or Petri too.

finally came to the decision to say goodbye to fuchsia a while ago, and rather than use an amiibo to replace her, i decided to go island hopping instead. i was planning to hunt for one of the new male villagers as my island is overrun with females right now lol, but apparently rng had other plans today. i’m absolutely not complaining, though!

1. mathilda
2. velma
the noise i made when i saw her was just,, not human at all LOL. lolly’s one of my absolute favourite villagers, and i’ve been hunting for her since the beginning! i can’t believe i finally have her. 😭

6BA9FF78-28B2-42D1-A0AB-BF7707F02DE1.jpeg

I let Sherb move out to start cycling through villagers (I may invite him back later since I have his card), so I’m island hopping today :). Not looking for anyone in particular atm; I missed island hopping so much.

1. Bubbles
2. Cephalobot

Was hoping to island hop more but I decided to settle for Cephalobot 🙂. I just recently moved in Quinn who I found at my campsite (just temporary) and am happy to have found another new villager ☺️.

Oh no, not me island hopping while in a depressive episode with no idea who I want to find. Given that, it was a surprisingly short adventure.

actually very surprised by this outcome!

Somewhat eventful hunt for me, in the number of popular villagers I came across, and some pleasant surprises. Almost invited Maelle, who looks especially cute in a knit hat. And of course loved seeing Graham. Maybe one day I will try inviting back some former villagers, but for now I feel like there are so many new villagers to give a chance too.

here’s what happened (apologies to Apollo or Diana fans for my unedited commentary):

1. Zell
2. Raymond
3. Vic
4. Annalise
5. Rowan - unexpectedly liked him
6. Rosie
7. Monty
8. Skye
9. Pango - cute and interesting. Almost invited her
10. Raymond - again!
11. Wendy ❤
12. Sherb
13. Tipper
14. Drago
15. Sherb
16. Truffles
17. Tasha - I used to think she was ugly but now I think I kind of like her.
18. Midge
19. Curlos
20. Tank
21. Raymond - le sigh
22. Candi
24. Graham - ❤❤❤ - seriously considering inviting him because he is so cute. I’ve had him before and shouldn’t though…
25. Molly - she actually is quite cute
26. Merengue
27. Erik
28. Bitty - she is very cute. I wish I liked snooties more
28. Broffina - I really do like how she looks
29. Broffina - ha, again!
30. Hippeaux
31. Twiggy
32. Gonzo
33. Hopkins
34. Ed - quite like him
35. Maelle - she looks cute in a knit hat, like a little hipster. Still resisting having 2 snooties though.
36. Tank
37. Anabelle
38. Bonbon - she’s pretty cute. She looks like she should be in flinstones (?)
39. Marshal
40. Naomi
41. Cesar
42. Octavian ☺
43. Clyde
44. Apollo 👎👎👎
45. Diana 👎👎🤢
46. Rolf
47. Huck
48. Olivia - I like her, she is weird. She made me smile. I definitely wasn’t going to invite her…but then I did. She made me happy, and even though I have never liked having two snooties, I can’t help giving her a chance. Idk why, but I want to imagine her and tabby as litter mates.

1639531753389.png

so welcome Olivia! I really never considered inviting her before. But she made me smile, and I just decided to invite her on a whim

I found Sasha !!!!!! I am so excited he is so cute and will fit lovely on my island. It took me a couple of trips but as soon as I saw him I screamed haha :) Also lets talk about how cute his home is :love:
1639542841096.png

(Not My Image - Just to show what his house interior looks like)​

Back