VCD Center #43

Super Daddy-o said:
Bulerias said:
http://the-bell-tree.com/vg/vc/week-43.php

discuss this article here

Wow... The Super Mario Bros. 3 review is easily one of the best I've EVER written. My dad thinks so, anyway... he liked the vocab usage.
Great reviews Bul, your dad was right, did you pull out a thesaurus on this one?
No, actually. But oddly enough, my dad said, "YOU wrote this? Woah... did you use a thesaurus?"

Haha.

:p Nah, I don't use those things. You can attribute my vocab to a great series of books called Wordly Wise. Amazing books.

Bulerias said:
Super Daddy-o said:
Bulerias said:

Wow... The Super Mario Bros. 3 review is easily one of the best I've EVER written. My dad thinks so, anyway... he liked the vocab usage.
Great reviews Bul, your dad was right, did you pull out a thesaurus on this one?
No, actually. But oddly enough, my dad said, "YOU wrote this? Woah... did you use a thesaurus?"

Haha.

:p Nah, I don't use those things. You can attribute my vocab to a great series of books called Wordly Wise. Amazing books.
Speaking of Bul recommended books, I finished up the chronicles of Prydain last week. I even read "The Foundling and other Tales of Prydain" I just couldn't get enough. You were right that was a great series. What do you think is up with Nsider2 today? They have been so buggy lately it makes me wonder about their future.

Super Daddy-o said:
Bulerias said:
Super Daddy-o said:
Bulerias said:

Haha.

Speaking of Bul recommended books, I finished up the chronicles of Prydain last week. I even read "The Foundling and other Tales of Prydain" I just couldn't get enough. You were right that was a great series. What do you think is up with Nsider2 today? They have been so buggy lately it makes me wonder about their future.
Ohhhh, that's awesome! I also have The Foundling... so I own all the Prydain books.

:p They are, indeed, amazing. The other books by Lloyd Alexander are also great.

As for NSider2... Dunno... server problems, I surmise.

I will get SMB3 to relive some great memories. I hope to see Castlevania 64 because I haven't got a chance to play it.

Bulerias said:
Super Daddy-o said:
Bulerias said:
Super Daddy-o said:
Bulerias said:

Haha.

Ohhhh, that's awesome! I also have The Foundling... so I own all the Prydain books.

:p They are, indeed, amazing. The other books by Lloyd Alexander are also great.

As for NSider2... Dunno... server problems, I surmise.
That place is always on the fritz. That's one reason I keep on coming back to The Bell Tree. I know it will be here.

Anyway, you're SMB3 review reminded me of one of my college textbooks... Good job.

Back