Giveaway Various collectibles for the TBT community! Winners Announced!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Variety.Gamer 4438

Always start again
Bells
Switch
3285-0551-5525
Mom's Plush
Jingle Christmas Doll
Isabelle
Lobo
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Feedback
100% (230) +
Sweets Collection

Cake x3
Chocolate Cake x1
Pumpkin Cupcake x1
Tasty Cake x1
Green Candy x1
Blue Candy x1
Red Candy x1

Fruit Collection *Two winners picked*

First winner gets:

Cherries x12

Second winner gets:

Remaining Cherries x5
Pear x2
Orange x1

Character Collection

Isabelle x1
Jack x1
Jingle x2
Jingle Christmas Doll x1
Lucky x1

Flower Collection

Blue Hybrid Rose x1
Father's Day Carnation x1
Purple Violet x2
White Pansy x2

"Warmth" Collection ~~ If you want to enter this now thnx to bonus prize included, please only edit your post to include this new information. Thank you!

Ancient Candle x1
Winter Mittens x6

Bonus (included wth "Warmth" Collection): May Birthstone (Emerald) x1

To enter, simply post which collection you would like to try to win along with a favorite real life item that goes along with that collection. So, favorite dessert for sweets collection, favorite fruit for fruits collection, favorite Animal Crossing character for character collection (can include New Horizons characters as well), favorite flower for flower collection, and favorite item that keeps you warm for "warmth" collection.

This giveaway will end in a weeks time on March 11, 2020 at 4:00 PM Mountain Standard Time!

Finally, I will use the standard random number generator in order to pick the winners for each collection! Feel free to sign-up for as many collection as you would like but each user will only be allowed to win one collection.

Good luck!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, feel free to ask what the timestamps look like for any of the listed collectibles :)

Last edited:
Fruit collection please! Apples are my favorite in-game, but I also love cherries! Thank you for doing this!

Character Collection, please! My favorite NPC is Leif, but Jack holds a special place in my heart, too! Thanks for hosting this <3

Last edited:
Character collection for me please! My favorite character is Isabelle and I love jack too, so I would love to have the opportunity to win these two as collectibles. ❤

Thank you for this giveaway!

I'd like the sweets collection! My fav irl dessert is apple crisp with ice cream and maple syrup!

giveaway is amazing
i would really like the fruit collection
My fav fruit right now is mango (though its not in season here yet)

I'd love to win the flower collection!

I love sunflowers. But I also love when I can have a nice bouquet in a vase on my coffee table.

Thanks for a giveaway! I'll try my luck.

I'll go for the character collection. My fav characters are Luna, Nat, Katrina, Redd, Serena and I know Flick is gonna be a new fav of mine. I can't possible pick just one.

Thanks for doing the giveaway. ❤
I would like the sweets collection, I love baking cakes in general! Chocolate may be my favorite.

Thank you so much for the giveaway, you always contribute so much kindness and generosity to this site!
I would love the character collection because of my love for dogs and of course lucky the villager.

I would love to enter for the fruit and character collections! My favourite fruit is strawberry (I used to work at a local strawberry farm) and my favourite characters are Isabelle, Mabel, and Blanche!

if no one enters the warmth collection, i will! i love cozy sherpa blankets!

Last edited:
Character Collection please! My favorite character from Animal Crossing is Resetti :) Thanks!

Hi! I'd like to enter for the flower collection pls! My fav flowers are lillies

Also, I saw your blog tree post and it's sad to see you leave and I was wondering if you want to keep in touch on discord?

If you do discord is emolga59#8330 and also ty for hosting!

Thank you so very much for doing this.
I would like to enter for the Sweets collection please and my favorite sweets is chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting!

I'll enter for the sweets and character collections! My fav dessert right now is greek yoghurt with matcha powder mixed in and my favourite AC characters are Marshal and Merengue, it's impossible to pick between them... c: Thank you for the giveaway!!

Fruit collection please! I do like strawberries a lot, followed by bananas.

Thanks you very much for this giveaway!

Thank you for hosting this giveaway! I would like to enter the character collection please! My favorite character in animal crossing is Leif :blush:

flower collection please! my favorite flowers are definitely chrysanthemums !! so pretty <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back