Giveaway Various collectibles for the TBT community! Winners Announced!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll join the flower collection, my favorite is probably pansies or azaleas. Thanks!

Thanks for the giveaway! I'd like to join for the sweets collection please.
I love all things sweet, but the most I love chocolate. I'm a little addicted even.. I've already been buying chocolate Easter eggs to snack on with my tea since they showed up in stores in January!

Thank you so much for doing this!

I'm entering for the Sweets Collection- and my favorite dessert is raspberry cheesecake.

Hi ! Thank you for the giveaway. I'd like to enter for the Character Collection. My favorite NPC is Isabelle and my favorite villager is Fauna.

I'd love to enter for the flower collection please, and my favorite flower is either sunflower(lol) or spider flower (esp the blue variety). Thank you for doing this <3

Bump! If no one will enter for the "Warmth" collection, I will automatically enter all non-prize winners as participants for this collection. Basically, this will NOT affect anyones chances of winning their preferred collection(s). :)

Note: I will only do that if no one enters for the collection. Even if only one member enters into warmth collection, the prize will instead go to one user of whoever entered!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm doing this more to ensure that everything I want gone within this giveaway does indeed leave my inventory.

I would like to enter for the flower collection please. my favorite flowers are babys breath irl and jacob ladders in-game
thank you for doing this! ♥

Flower collection please! My favorite irl flower is the moon flower :3 On acnl my favorite flower is the tulip :)

Fruit collection please! Peaches are my favorite in-game, but I also love cherries and apples.

i'd like to join for the warmth collection! I love every type of gemstone :)

Sweets collection, please! My favorite dessert is a portuguese custard tart with cinnamon...simple buttercream frosting marble birthday cake is delicious too though from the grocery store lol! Thank you for the giveaway. :)

Thanks for doing this!

Sweets collection for me! My favorite dessert would be strawberry shortcake. So good! *drools*

I would like to enter for the fruit collection please!
I love a lot of fruit I eat it every day haha. But one of my top faves is apples (especially honeycrisp!) and I also really like the apples in acnl *o*

Thank you for hosting this! C:

Character collection please! My favorite Amiibo character is Wolf Link, but my favorite regular character is K.K. Slider, because, well who doesn't love K.K. Slider? Also this is very nice of you!!

Sweets collection!
My favorite sweets are of course, cakes! I'm a big fan of chocolate cake but I love moist cakes, I find them super enjoyable and packed with soft flavors that melt away!

Hi, sorry for being late, but I'd like an entry for the Character Collection, please.

Difficult to pick a favorite, but:

For special characters, it would be Jack. Surprising, I know. :p

For normal residents, probably Ribbot because I like unique designs and it doesn't get more unique than the robotic designs he and Sprocket have. I wish we could get robot villagers for all of the different species eventually, though I doubt that will happen.

Thanks for running the giveaway. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back