• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Vals Chibi Shop ~ OPEN ~ 5/5 SLOTS OPEN!

VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

Style: One!
Reference picture: Gah! I'm going to have to send a screenshot or something!
Extra or particular requests: Sparro's wings + brown feather in the hair + iced coffee + surrounding hearts
Offer: 23 tbt? Maaaaaaaybe?

Last edited:
Btw, I know you're busy, but later on there are two other mayors I'd love chibi pixels of too ^-^ So let me know next time you will have time.

Actually I need other stuffs so imma cancel my order lol. Hope to reorder soon!

Oops sorry I just realized I said something wrong in my commish. I was thinking of something else LOL. Her hair should be long down to her legs aha ^^;;;;;

Pick up for Hyoon ♡ I had hard times with her wings but eventually come out with this, if you don't like them just tell me ^^"

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello again. I bet you can guess what I'm looking for haha

Another pick up for you, i tried new position and colors ^^ hope u like it :)

^ Updated

Not the best refs but better then nothing xD

If the ref isn't good enough the drawing I requested from someone should be done soon.

EDIT: If the pics don't work, go to page two since on the original request post I edited they work ^-^

Done! He's my first male, hope it's good for you ~ Since i couldn't see his trousers and shoes i presumed them dark grey and black but i can change them if you want!

Done! He's my first male, hope it's good for you ~ Since i couldn't see his trousers and shoes i presumed them dark grey and black but i can change them if you want!

Omg so cute ^.^ I love him! Totally pefect :3

The pants are usually dark denim but, I like the grey so leave it that way ^_^ Looks really fab, tysm!

Btw, if you have a waitlist put me on it since there are two others I'd like to request, too!

Last edited:
Omg so cute ^.^ I love him! Totally pefect :3

The pants are usually dark denim but, I like the grey so leave it that way ^_^ Looks really fab, tysm!

Btw, if you have a waitlist put me on it since there are two others I'd like to request, too!

aww you are so kind thank you!
You already are in my waiting list ♡ Whenever u ready i'm here ~

Style: 1
Reference picture:
IMG_0858.JPG
Extra or particular requests: Can you give her two light blue cat ears on her head with white tips and pink inside, plus a light blue tail with a white tip also. Make her look really happy and cheerful :3 Also she could be holding a wand of some sort like the bubble wand in the picture or just a fairy wand, would that be 2 tbt extra?
Offer: 15 or 17 tbt, whatever you think ^-^

Reference picture:
IMG_0856.JPG
Extra or particular requests: Can she be holding like, a light tan/yellow shaded sugar cookie in one hand? Btw, there is a heart pin in her hair.
Offer: 15 or 17 ^-^

Thank you!

Btw, after this I may have two others to do, too. Since I'm planning on starting another game and that'll be two more characters.

Last edited:
Reference picture:
Extra or particular requests: Can you give her two light blue cat ears on her head with white tips and pink inside, plus a light blue tail with a white tip also. Make her look really happy and cheerful :3 Also she could be holding a wand of some sort like the bubble wand in the picture or just a fairy wand, would that be 2 tbt extra?
Offer: 15 or 17 tbt, whatever you think ^-^

Reference picture:
Extra or particular requests: Can she be holding like, a light tan/yellow shaded sugar cookie in one hand? Btw, there is a heart pin in her hair.
Offer: 15 or 17 ^-^

Thank you!

Btw, after this I may have two others to do, too. Since I'm planning on starting another game and that'll be two more characters.

I'll work on them as soon as possible and let you know how much extra tbt i will need ;)

Finally not on mobile so I can comment and send tbt. Thank you so much she looks super cute!! The wings are lovely <3

Style: one please :lemon:
Reference picture: (they aren't the clearest! i am so sorry (mayor is in sig if that also helps)
acnl mayor1.jpg acnl mayor2.jpg
Extra or particular requests: to try and make it as clear as possible (dark brown plaited hair, round glasses and blue eyes, the plaid dress and then red tartan socks and black shoes) thank you!!
Offer:18tbt? :lemon:

Back