• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Vals Chibi Shop ~ OPEN ~ 5/5 SLOTS OPEN!

Style: one please :lemon:
Reference picture: (they aren't the clearest! i am so sorry (mayor is in sig if that also helps) Extra or particular requests: to try and make it as clear as possible (dark brown plaited hair, round glasses and blue eyes, the plaid dress and then red tartan socks and black shoes) thank you!!
Offer:18tbt? :lemon:
Thank u for your order! Added ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG THANK YOU! They're perfect :D

I'm gonna request a couple more soon too! ^-^

How much tbt for the two you just did?

They were really fun to do, i really hope u enjoy them ♡
Anyway, sorry I forgot the pricing! For the first one I will add 2tbt for cat ears and tail and 2tbt for the bubble wand, total 19tbt!
Second one, just add 2tbt for the cookie, total 17tbt. Complessive tot will be 36tbt but if you feel like is too much, just pay what you think it's fair ~

Last edited:
They were really fun to do, i really hope u enjoy them ♡
Anyway, sorry I forgot the pricing! For the first one I will add 2tbt for cat ears and tail and 2tbt for the bubble wand, total 19tbt!
Second one, just add 2tbt for the cookie, total 17tbt. Complessive tot will be 36tbt but if you feel like is too much, just pay what you think it's fair ~
I do! They're amazing :D

No, that's very resonable! I'll send it right away! ^.^

I do! They're amazing :D

No, that's very resonable! I'll send it right away! ^.^

Thank u so much! you know, since you ordered already 3 chibis at my shop, if you still want 2 more, you can have them both and pay for just one! Thank u for your support ~

Thank u so much! you know, since you ordered already 3 chibis at my shop, if you still want 2 more, you can have them both and pay for just one! Thank u for your support ~

Wow that's so kind of you! :D Thank you!

I'll put in my next order soon ^-^ In the next couple days hopefully

Wow that's so kind of you! :D Thank you!

I'll put in my next order soon ^-^ In the next couple days hopefully

No problem! You don't have to place the order soon, the discount is valid for whenever you will need two more chibis and that's only for special costumers like you~

No problem! You don't have to place the order soon, the discount is valid for whenever you will need two more chibis and that's only for special costumers like you~

Aw thank you so much! \^.^/
I like putting all the chibis you made in a row, it looks like an RPG :D I love it lol

Aw thank you so much! \^.^/
I like putting all the chibis you made in a row, it looks like an RPG :D I love it lol

hahaha that's seems very nice! I was just asking myself where are all these chibis going! Lol

hahaha that's seems very nice! I was just asking myself where are all these chibis going! Lol

Yup xD I also have them in my Pixel art album here :3

ie3uww.png
flhrtw.png

Last edited:
Style: 1
Reference picture: http://imgur.com/a/5ql1l
Extra or particular requests:
Offer: 100 TBT

Pick up for you ~ Hope you like him, he is super cute <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Style: one please :lemon:
Reference picture: (they aren't the clearest! i am so sorry (mayor is in sig if that also helps) Extra or particular requests: to try and make it as clear as possible (dark brown plaited hair, round glasses and blue eyes, the plaid dress and then red tartan socks and black shoes) thank you!!
Offer:18tbt? :lemon:

Pick up for you ~ Tried my best to make it as clear as possible, hope you will like her!

I LOVE HER!!! I'LL PAY NOW
:lemon:

Back