• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Valentine's Roses Return for 2016 - Now Available in the Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOOOOO I missed my opportunity to buy some roses ;-;

The "TBT Dating Forum" had me laughing so hard I was in tears. Way better than "The Woods."

maybe the "Dating Forum" can make a limited return in a few months, perhaps for a "Summer Love" appearance??

ok this is a stupid question but how do I gift the roses? I went to my inventory but the gift option is not available for the rose...

ok this is a stupid question but how do I gift the roses? I went to my inventory but the gift option is not available for the rose...

if somebody gave you a rose, it cannot be gifted away.

if you bought a rose, it had to be gifted yesterday while they were still for sale in the shop. the gifting feature is turned off now. (but, it may re-activate next VDay and perhaps could be given away then??)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back