• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Valentine's Roses Return for 2016 - Now Available in the Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone wanna trade roses? :) I can only afford one so message if your sending so I don't get extras :p

How do you send someone a collectible? I know it's a stupid question lol.

go to the "shop" tab up top. then you'll see on the left, a tab for "inventory." click that, and the screen will display what collectible items you have. those that can be gifted will have a "gift" button beside them to the right in the displayed list. click "gift" for the item you wish to give, and you will get a new screen for entering the recipient, plus any message you want to include, then click save.

If i buy more of these do I have to give them away tonight, or will they still be giftable after 14th?

wait, im confused. will the roses disappear once this event is over like the christmas lights?

One of the times I regret not having many friends on here, ahaha. ;~; I have no idea who I should send these to, but I really want to be able to gift one to someone who wants it...

One of the times I regret not having many friends on here, ahaha. ;~; I have no idea who I should send these to, but I really want to be able to gift one to someone who wants it...

look for threads where people are seeking to trade roses for roses. (or start your own). check the tbt dating board, and the regular tbt trading board.

If i buy more of these do I have to give them away tonight, or will they still be giftable after 14th?

Gifting will probably be turned off sometime tonight or early in the morning tomorrow. So I recommend you give them away ASAP. I won't be issuing any refunds if you're too late.

wait, im confused. will the roses disappear once this event is over like the christmas lights?

Yes, but unlike the Christmas Lights, they will remain in your inventory and will be visible again on later Valentine's Days in the foreseeable future too.

Yes, but unlike the Christmas Lights, they will remain in your inventory and will be visible again on later Valentine's Days in the foreseeable future too.

That way, you can see all the messages from the loved ones that left you long ago! :blush:

foqQ5OF.jpg

Just end me fam

Can you activate my eshop raffle collectible?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually just get rid of the check on hidden since I can't pls :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back