• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

███ ✻ [v.temp] icons • closed

Username: Yonkorin
Refs: http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg505/yuyonk/ocdesign_zps6horaslc.png
Personality: (a few words is ok!) cool charismatic king but blushes easily and looks away while doing so lol
Shaded: y
Offer: 600tbt

//fingers crossed

hope this is charismatic enough?? yells

tumblr_inline_oataf3brnF1simzty_540.png

Last edited:
can't wait for the next opening! ; u;

btw guys, it'd be very much appreciated if you could use the form ^ q ^ ....

Username: Tensu
Refs: [x]
Expression: depressed, shy, lonely
Offer: 450?

Last edited:
Username: skarmoury
Refs: x
Expression: probably candid and, like, happily talking to someone or something. c:
Offer: 400 tbt?

This is a super new adopt so I'd like to change some slight details ; v; Could you have his skin slightly tan (maybe like this?), the flower on its outfit a purple carnation, make his hair a bit messy, and put a crown on top of him? c: It would be greatly appreciated if ever you consider, thank you so much! :D

Last edited:
OOPS totally forgot ;;
Username: riummi
Refs: http://toyhou.se/499166.momiji (its like a transculent shawl/sweater)
Expression: upset
Offer: 500

tumblr_inline_ofms05oxAF1simzty_540.png

screams i know its a bit different from what i usually do but i hope u like!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Username: Tensu
Refs: [x]
Expression: depressed, shy, lonely
Offer: 450?

Btw, I'd like him to be holding a blue, closed umbrella in his left hand. His pants are white and his shoes are white and blue. Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops not sure if this is open, if it's not ignore me sorry

couldn't fit the umbrella in an icon;; hope you like!

tumblr_inline_ofmszuRukw1simzty_540.png

Username: vel
Refs: x
Expression: like she just lied to her mom about doing her hw when she really didn't and her mom believed it ya know?
Offer: 350?

tyvm !

Back