• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡ ⋆。°Valentines Scribble Scrub YCH ₊˚. ˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗ CLOSED

IMG-3322.png

one is more glowy than the other! got a lil carried away lol

IMG-3327.png
IMG-3328.png

if either of u would like changes just lmk !

♡​

any orders placed after today are unlikely to be completed in time/ before valentine's day!!! ofc, I'm going to keep the shop open for another week or so but just wanted to let every1 know
Such a nice surprise to wake up to! Thank you SO much!!! They're so cute!! ;w; and the rose omgggg I can't!

IMG-3322.png

one is more glowy than the other! got a lil carried away lol

IMG-3327.png
IMG-3328.png

if either of u would like changes just lmk !

♡​

any orders placed after today are unlikely to be completed in time/ before valentine's day!!! ofc, I'm going to keep the shop open for another week or so but just wanted to let every1 know
Awe they both look adorable!! What a pleasant surprise to wake up too, both versions are stunning! Thank you so much!!

Oh I love these so much! I would love to order!

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧ order form ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
payment type & amount: 200 tbt
character base: plushie
lil scene if any: clouds
extra(s) if any: hearts
references: étoile for plushie and my acnl character if that's ok!
GGNy-GZWoAAPrI1
any extra info: i love the one you did with the light pink clouds! i'd love a purple/pink sunset theme if that is possible at all 💜

payment type & amount: is it possible for you to do 2 for me? :> i'll pay 500 tbt for 2 of em! so like 400 for two, 100 tbt as a tip ? c: if not just lmk! i'm totally okay with just having one! but i'd also really love another 💀
character base: lovers/just friends
lil scene if any: none!
extra(s) if any: angel wings for momoko, devil horns for yume
references: Momoko and Yume
any extra info: could you draw them in cute lil valentines day matching outfits? :0 i can pm you details if u dont have any ideas? :0

IMG-3356.png

payment is upfront, so I'll start your order once I've received this!

HOWEVER - I recognised your oc and I went through my archive and I took part in the 2018 secret santa art exchange with you and your character is one of the first things I ever drew on my ipad!!!! I have updated it a bit to match ur more recent refs hehe

IMG-3359.png

IMG-3362.png

♡​

payment type & amount: is it possible for you to do 2 for me? :> i'll pay 500 tbt for 2 of em! so like 400 for two, 100 tbt as a tip ? c: if not just lmk! i'm totally okay with just having one! but i'd also really love another 💀
character base: lovers/just friends
lil scene if any: none!
extra(s) if any: angel wings for momoko, devil horns for yume
references: Momoko and Yume
any extra info: could you draw them in cute lil valentines day matching outfits? :0 i can pm you details if u dont have any ideas? :0

yes ofc it's okay to order more than one at a time, it would be an honour!!! for example, aericell ordered 3 at once and did the order forms over dms if that's something you would prefer xo

as mentioned earlier payments are upfront, the tip isn't necessary tho!!! i feel bad LOL

Hi again, k o i !! I hope it's okay to put in an order; I love the other art pieces you made for me! :blush:

payment type & amount: £4, paypal
character base: Cutie
lil scene if any: Clouds
extra(s) if any: She already has devil wings as part of her design so Im not sure if it's considered an extra, but I'd also love some cute little hearts around her too!
references: https://toyhou.se/3100900.004-manon (I can send clearer pictures via PM!)
any extra info: Of course feel free to omit any small details! A cute little smile on Manon would be great~

Thank you so much for your time and consideration!

IMG-3352.png

♡​

going as fast as i can to get the rest doneeee - started a new job this week which i did not rly plan for LOL
omg okay WOOOW this is beyond stunning 🥺i could actually cry, thank you so so much!!
+ good luck on your new job, im sure you'll be amazing 🫶

IMG-3375.png

♡​

tysm everyone for ur orders and kind words!!!! I always massively appreciate any interest in my art and it's a pleasure to create things for u!!!! 🥺💕

Oh she's soo adorable in your style, I love it! Thank you so much for drawing her, I really appreciate you always drawing my characters! 💜

Back