• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡ ⋆。°Valentines Scribble Scrub YCH ₊˚. ˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗ CLOSED

IMG-3296.png

GORL I FORGOT UR GLASSESSSS lmk if u would like me to add them or make any changes 🥺

IMG-3297.png

homieeeee i tried to include as many details as i could whilst maintaining pastel vibes !??! obvs couldn't squeeze everything in 😭

IMG-3296.png

GORL I FORGOT UR GLASSESSSS lmk if u would like me to add them or make any changes 🥺

IMG-3297.png

homieeeee i tried to include as many details as i could whilst maintaining pastel vibes !??! obvs couldn't squeeze everything in 😭
it’s perfect!!!!! i actually love her without glasses so her eyes can shine thru :)

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧ order form ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

payment type & amount: paypal <3 payment is £4 so $5 for me i think!
character base: "Lovers (or just friends!!?!?)" pls! 👩🏼‍❤️‍👩🏻
lil scene if any: clouds
extra(s) if any: Angel Wings for one character, and Hearts for the 2nd
references: first character on left + angel wing details and id love to be drawn in the outfit I have listed in there (last 2 photos) or anything similar works, not super picky!
any extra info: sorry to ask but for the other character on the right could I send you DM refs? its for my friend and I don't wanna post her pics w/o permissions (but cant ask cause this is a surprise gift)

⋆。°♱ 👼 ‧₊˚.⋆。

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧ order form ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

payment type & amount: paypal <3 payment is £4 so $5 for me i think!
character base: "Lovers (or just friends!!?!?)" pls! 👩🏼‍❤️‍👩🏻
lil scene if any: clouds
extra(s) if any: Angel Wings for one character, and Hearts for the 2nd
references: first character on left + angel wing details and id love to be drawn in the outfit I have listed in there (last 2 photos) or anything similar works, not super picky!
any extra info: sorry to ask but for the other character on the right could I send you DM refs? its for my friend and I don't wanna post her pics w/o permissions (but cant ask cause this is a surprise gift)

⋆。°♱ 👼 ‧₊˚.⋆。

yes of course!! tysm allainah 🥹🪽 in the dm thread I’ll send across my paypal details tooo

!!!!!!

payment type & amount: PAYPAL £4
character base: CUTIE
lil scene if any: CLOUDS
extra(s) if any: ANGEL WINGS
references:
IMG_1236.png
any extra info: I LOVE YOU

IMG-3322.png

one is more glowy than the other! got a lil carried away lol

IMG-3327.png
IMG-3328.png

if either of u would like changes just lmk !

♡​

any orders placed after today are unlikely to be completed in time/ before valentine's day!!! ofc, I'm going to keep the shop open for another week or so but just wanted to let every1 know

Back