• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Unorderables/Sets/Pics *:.。☆..。*:

I don't mind waiting. I would like to buy the following pics ^^
Lemme know how much they are ~
Bianca
Chief
Cousteau
Diana
Fauna
Genji
Marshal
Poppy
Rodney
Skye
Soleil
Sylvia
Tammi
Zell

7-11 set
All JP stuff
Spatkling cider
Sailboat model and cool globe
Art and pics inc. Katie

I can wait for the givaway to end and it's okay if they go in it. Pm me. Sorry if I'm not doing this right...

Eh I am so sorry. I didn't know the items you had here were also going to the giveaway. My bad. Well, I think I won't be ordering items at 2am again haha. I'll come back to get them after the giveaway if there are some left. Thank you for Yuki.

Last edited:
Eh I am so sorry. I didn't know the items you had here were also going to the giveaway. My bad. Well, I think I won't be ordering items at 2am again haha. I'll come back to get them after the giveaway if there are some left. Thank you for Yuki.

Its fine. I'll pm you if anything remained after finishing my giveaway.
Also. Maybe you wouldn't listen to me atm... but since I used to love having transaction with you, so I'd say.
Please be cautious, baby star.

If possible, (and if they are still available,) may I buy both ogre masks? I am willing to pay ALOT! (Within reason.) Can I also get the Tteki plate? (Again, if it still available.) Thanks!

Last edited:
If possible, (and if they are still available,) may I buy both ogre masks? I am willing to pay ALOT! (Within reason.) Can I also get the Tteki plate? (Again, if it still available.) Thanks!

It might take some time to finish my giveaway.
Just for curiosity, why would you not enter? If you could tell me it'd be helpful, so I might be able to amend my thread even a little. c:

Its fine. I'll pm you if anything remained after finishing my giveaway.
Also. Maybe you wouldn't listen to me atm... but since I used to love having transaction with you, so I'd say.
Please be cautious, baby star.
Ah I do miss those days. Thank you Yuki. Maybe we can catch up sometime. <3

Hey RTF i hate to bug you but i need one more umbrella, the Blue-Dot Parasol to complete my umbrellas and i was wondering if you could order it in for me?

I'll open :)

Heading right over! :D :D :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey RTF i hate to bug you but i need one more umbrella, the Blue-Dot Parasol to complete my umbrellas and i was wondering if you could order it in for me?

You cant bother me. ^^ If its orderable, sure. If you could enter the giveaway again its preferable though!
Can we do this tomorrow?

Back