• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Boring's Mini Shop!

boring

pink is the warmest colour
Bells
Switch
0391-6643-8131
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Hyacinth
White Lily
Red Lily
White Tulip
Red Tulip
Feedback
100% (314) +
I don't have much storage left in New Leaf, and the bulk of it is honestly random things I got from my friends that I don't need so I'm going to be doing a clearout here! All items for sale are color-coded based on their category, for ease of browsing.
I will accept any TBT offer for items shown here, literally any.
If you would like to buy anything from here simply reply with what you want and what you want to offer for it, and I will set up a trading time with you :)

Furniture
Gyroids
Nature
Handhelds
Clothes
Misc.

Items Available:

Pic of Etoile x6Pic of Diana x3Mama bearPic of Inkwell x2Pic of Isabelle x3Green LampS.S. DolphinCorkboardPaper Wall LampVeggie Basket
Instruction ManualCoinTriple BananasTriple Red ShellMetroidLefty Lucky CatBalloon BedPolka-Dot LampBird FeederDjimbe Drum
Cabin CouchTrain SetKettleSuper StarSapling ClockWriting ChairMugho BonsaiTea SetKiddie TableS.S. Dolphin x2
AmpCypress PlantMush End TablePiggy BankLetter SetNooks Home ModelKiddie ClockStar GlobeFanSimple Kettle
Aluminum BriefcaseClassic VanityTwo LampHourglassLazy-Susan TableRegel DresserCountry GuitarSea GlobeGold StereoClothes Closet
Tall Mini CactusStacks of BooksAloePitcher PlantBuzzoidLemon Double Scoop x8Soft Serve LampBlue Plaid TeeDazed ShirtPrincess Dress
Frog CapBlack PumpsK.K. RallyBalloon WallModern ScreenOrnate RugCloud FlooringDotted WallOrange Cosmos x2Red Carnation x2
Silver Axe x22Perfect Cherries x 19Perfect Apples x21Mega EchoidMini MetaloidBamboo Shoots x9Red Hibiscus Shoots x5RubyPink Hydrangea Shoots x15Bunny p. balloon x7
Mens ToiletMega PoltergoidImperial TileFizzy Apple JuiceHowloidRound Mushroom x3Flat Mushroom x3Skinny Mushroom x3Elegant Mushroom x2Famous Mushroom
White Carnations x3Shopping BagRound Electric SignStack of BooksPondering (Shell Music Box)Large BookshelfSwinging BenchBerliner x2

Last edited:
k7ohyGT.gif

bump​

Back