• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Unorderables/Sets/Pics *:.。☆..。*:

Hi dani! Would you like to just catalog, or rather keep them?
If the first I can help you right away. And if not I'd be happy if you could join my giveaway. <3 Thank you.

I can catalog the set i would prefer to buy the chair though. I am not home i just got to school but i wanted to see if i could squeeze my offer in. I can look at your giveaway a bit later? I can catalog the set now and maybe hold the chair until after your giveaway for me?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just took a look, i'll do it. Send me the link please :) i would like the fedora chair but i cant trade until later?

I can catalog the set i would prefer to buy the chair though. I am not home i just got to school but i wanted to see if i could squeeze my offer in. I can look at your giveaway a bit later? I can catalog the set now and maybe hold the chair until after your giveaway for me?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just took a look, i'll do it. Send me the link please :) i would like the fedora chair but i cant trade until later?

Thanks for giving me a trivial. Pfff... xD
Okay, I'll deliver the Fedora chair when we both are online in AC after you get home!
Also if you could post in my giveaway that'd be appreciated!
As for cataloging the set, if I have a little time when we meet, I'm wiling to help you with it as well.

Thanks for giving me a trivial. Pfff... xD
Okay, I'll deliver the Fedora chair when we both are online in AC after you get home!
Also if you could post in my giveaway that'd be appreciated!
As for cataloging the set, if I have a little time when we meet, I'm wiling to help you with it as well.

Okay i will VM when i'm available. Thank you ~ and okay sweet. I'll go post there now

Kimbap plate
Tteok plate
Fedora chair

Strawberry ice cream
Lemon double scoop

One million?

* How many of these do you have by the way?

Last edited:
Hi. I have downloaded them quite a lot with my Japanese friend's help.
And I'd be happy if you checked my info in my first post. Thank you baby.
Oh that's very kind of that person! I know recently the Fedora Chair was released today in Japan along with those other two items a few days ago.

Oh, did I miss something (sorry its 1am lol)? I'd like the Wii Balance Board is a freebie thank you gift.

Hmmm.... so.

Kimbap plate (x5)
Tteok plate (x5)
Fedora chair (x6)
Strawberry ice cream (x1)
Lemon double scoop (x1)
Wii Balance Board (Freebie)

Is this what happens when you have a themed house lol.

Let me know if you have that many and I will offer a price. I'm thinking hmmm... 5, 6 million if that is ok?

---------

One wait, which soft serve is this one?
tumblr_inline_mieauvj8oY1qz4rgp.jpg

Last edited:
Oh that's very kind of that person! I know recently the Fedora Chair was released today in Japan along with those other two items a few days ago.

Oh, did I miss something (sorry its 1am lol)? I'd like the Wii Balance Board is a freebie thank you gift.

Hmmm.... so.

Kimbap plate (x5)
Tteok plate (x5)
Fedora chair (x6)
Lemon double scoop (x1)

Is this what happens when you have a themed house lol.

Let me know if you have that many and I will offer a price. I'm thinking hmmm... 5, 6 million if that is ok?

I have way more. Will you tell me, if I should strong my info area in #1? I'm not kidding or anything, just want to know. ^^;

I meant my first post in this thread by #1. xD
Also that is chocolate and vanilla mix soft serve, the one in the picture.
Oh! Hmmm.... I think its fine to be honest!

Oh, the snapshot is a pink swirl but I have forgotten the name of it. My character had one but I think she ate it lol.
Pink and Vanilla Swirl it was.

Chocolate and vanilla mixed swirl looks pink and white, dunno why though.
I checked my ice cream set. Here are the correct ones. I'm sorry, my memory is terrible.
...and yes it does in the dark, even I got confused.

Kimbap plate (x9)
Tteok plate (x8)
Fedora chair (x10)
Lemon double scoop (x1)
Vanilla ice cream (x1)
Swirl-soft serve (x1) (not sure if you have this but that's what my game calls it)

Uhhhh.......
Price I have no idea.
9.5 - 10 million? (350k+ per item rare item (9.45 million) rest for the ice creams)

Can't math at 2am pffffff.

Last edited:
Oh sorry! I think you made your post saying you were not running it at the same time i made mine ha c: no worries x

I checked my ice cream set. Here are the correct ones. I'm sorry, my memory is terrible.
...and yes it does in the dark, even I got confused.

Kimbap plate (x9)
Tteok plate (x8)
Fedora chair (x10)
Lemon double scoop (x1)
Vanilla ice cream (x1)
Swirl-soft serve (x1) (not sure if you have this but that's what my game calls it)

Uhhhh.......
Price I have no idea.
9.5 - 10 million? (350k+ per item rare item (9.45 million) rest for the ice creams)

Can't math at 2am pffffff.

Aughh... Maybe my bad, maybe due to my poor English....!
My chibi chibi star, I'm taking a break from selling items as I mentioned in my first post. ;_;
Instead I'm going to hold a giveaway.
It'd be so helpful if someone could help me amend my post so ppl can get what I meant, ugh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh sorry! I think you made your post saying you were not running it at the same time i made mine ha c: no worries x

Thanks for understanding. <3
I hope you can join my giveaway. xD

Aughh... Maybe my bad, maybe due to my poor English....!
My chibi chibi star, I'm taking a break from selling items as I mentioned in my first post. ;_;
Instead I'm going to hold a giveaway.
It'd be so helpful if someone could help me amend my post so ppl can get what I meant, ugh.
Oh my I'm sorry. I'm not sure how I missed that. ;;
I think your giveaway post looks fine but... I am just weirder out by the swearing part (I as well can't swear ^^; )

Are you able to hold those items for me in the meantime? I'm very sorry to missing that Yuki....

Last edited:
Oh my I'm sorry. I'm not sure how I missed that. ;;
I think your giveaway post looks fine but... I am just weirder out by the swearing part (I as well can't swear ^^; )

Are you able to hold those items for me in the meantime? I'm very sorry to missing that Yuki....
Its okay. Maybe I'll try to amend that part later. ^^;
Is it so weird to try to acquire more terms, if its cuss words? I cant get specific knowledge unless I try it, and I want to know anything I dont know so I can express in various way.
Also I'll throw in everything I have in said giveaway. Join there baby! xD

Its okay. Maybe I'll try to amend that part later. ^^;
Is it so weird to try to acquire more terms, if its cuss words? I cant get specific knowledge unless I try it, and I want to know anything I dont know so I can express in various way.
Also I'll throw in everything I have in said giveaway. Join there baby! xD

I think she means with "I can't swear" that she won't swear since she is against swearing. So I don't think that she will join that giveaway.

I think she means with "I can't swear" that she won't swear since she is against swearing. So I don't think that she will join that giveaway.

It doesn't mean the same thing that I don't know how to use the gun, and I know how to use the gun but I don't use it. If you don't get it, I have to say it's immature of you. :(
Also, if she wants to join or no, it's not your business but her business I guess.
Stay strong, kitty.

How much for:
Butterfly wall
Ladybug carpet
Caterpillar sofa
Beetle chair
Cicada stereo
Honeybee chest

THANKS

Last edited:
Back