• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Unorderables/Sets/Pics *:.。☆..。*:

Hey, I see you are collecting cream and sugars so I can give you some for free with my order not affecting the order amount, I am giving to you as freebies

Hey, I see you are collecting cream and sugars so I can give you some for free with my order not affecting the order amount, I am giving to you as freebies

Aw, thank you tabby the cat! xD <33
Bwt who did draw the pic in your sig, if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited:
Aw, thank you tabby the cat! xD <33
Bwt who did draw the pic in your sig, if you don't mind me asking?

Lol, yeah people call me Tabby Cat at my school sometimes, some person on deviant art I forgot the name made the shimejis in my sig, I was just playing with them and took a picture lol

I would like to order a rice cake, afternoon tea set, dango, and a shaved ice lamp. Sorry if I misunderstood, but I am assuming because the items aren't crossed out I can order those? I'm not sure how much those items go for normally... I also have a jellyfish lamp and a cream and sugar I'd be willing to part with.

I would like to order a rice cake, afternoon tea set, dango, and a shaved ice lamp. Sorry if I misunderstood, but I am assuming because the items aren't crossed out I can order those? I'm not sure how much those items go for normally... I also have a jellyfish lamp and a cream and sugar I'd be willing to part with.

Hi :D
Thanks for the offer! I'd love to trade all you listed for your lamp and cream & sugar, plus some bells.
I usually do 200k for JP stuff, and tea set for 800k, shaved ice lamp for 100k. Also I'm willing to pay 400k for jelly fish lamp, and 300k for cream & sugar. So, 700k? If that's okay with you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol, yeah people call me Tabby Cat at my school sometimes, some person on deviant art I forgot the name made the shimejis in my sig, I was just playing with them and took a picture lol

Hmm~ that's cute, your friends call you by that, hehe.

Hi :D
Thanks for the offer! I'd love to trade all you listed for your lamp and cream & sugar, plus some bells.
I usually do 200k for JP stuff, and tea set for 800k, shaved ice lamp for 100k. Also I'm willing to pay 400k for jelly fish lamp, and 300k for cream & sugar. So, 700k? If that's okay with you.
Do you only have one shaved ice lamp? I would be willing to buy 2 of those. 700k for the cream and sugar and jellyfish lamp sounds perfect.

I PMed you :)

I pmed you back. :)
Now I'm ready. My gate is open if you are okay with trading in my town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you only have one shaved ice lamp? I would be willing to buy 2 of those. 700k for the cream and sugar and jellyfish lamp sounds perfect.

I have a lot of shaved ice lamps.
So, is this correct?
me :
- Rice cake
- Dango
- Afternoon tea set
- 2 shaved ice lamps

you :
- Jelly fish lamp
- Cream and sugar

I pmed you back. :)
Now I'm ready. My gate is open if you are okay with trading in my town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a lot of shaved ice lamps.
So, is this correct?
me :
- Rice cake
- Dango
- Afternoon tea set
- 2 shaved ice lamps

you :
- Jelly fish lamp
- Cream and sugar

Yes! That is absolutely perfect! Would you like to go to my town or me to yours?

Yeah I don't mind going higher for the snowman and ski set.
How about 7 million?

okay, let me add you and i'll be in your town with 600k in no time!

I'm on the middle of the trade, I'll let you know when I'm ready for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah I don't mind going higher for the snowman and ski set.
How about 7 million?

Oh wow. o.o
Alright, 6 mil is enough. Thank you though!
I gotta go in a little bit. Would you be okay to meet up later or tomorrow?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just let me know when to head over to your town.

I'm ready. :) Please look for the gate to town ジェリィ.

Hi, I want to buy the Shaved Ice Lamp, Throwing Beans, Dango, Sparkling Cider, Rice Cake, Good Lucl Sushi Roll, 2 pin wheels and bubble wand~

I can pay 5 mil bells? or more Thank you <3

Last edited:
Hey I'm looking for Sweets set, Afternoon Tea Set and Shaved Ice Lamp, how much would you like ?

Back