• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Selling Unorderables/Sets/Pics *:.。☆..。*:

@HaileyACNL
You forgot picking up some egg pieces~! Please come baaaack~ ; v ;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok c: I'd like the blue one.
How much does this all cost + the jellyfishy :<

Sorry I forgot to update the stock, I gave the last ogre mask on hand to someone. I'll restock them this weekend.
So, would 200k + jellyfish lamp work for you? If okay, I'm ready. :)

Yes thats okej cx I'll wait till you got that ogre mask.

Okay! I'll message you on weekend when I restocked them. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

valiant statue
basic painting
proper painting
jolly painting

for 400k? I can go higher :) i'm free to trade now :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok 5M for both ice and sweets set? pls? :D

Sorry for the wait, I'm ready. Please come on over through the gate to town ジェリィ!

- - - Post Merge - - -

did you see my order?

- - - Post Merge - - -

^^ sorry i saw you were responding to other people so i figured you missed it by accident

Hi, sorry, I'm trying to finish the trade one by one checking and updating my stocks count, since I've already got eight more trades before yesterday... ^^;
I'll respond as soon as I finished them. Thanks for your patience.

Okay! I'll message you on weekend when I restocked them. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the wait, I'm ready. Please come on over through the gate to town ジェリィ!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, sorry, I'm trying to finish the trade one by one checking and updating my stocks count, since I've already got eight more trades before yesterday... ^^;
I'll respond as soon as I finished them. Thanks for your patience.

i'm going to take a nap because i haven't been feeling good but i didn't want to log off and have people waiting on me that's why i wanted to make sure you saw my order. we can do it tomorrow if that's easier

Hi! Yes, crossed out items are out of stock. I can restock some. Which ones are you after?
And, 100k for house model, 50k for the cake? Also you can have vinegar as freebie!
Let me know if that would work for you. Thank you!

i was mostly after the hibiscus and the berliner, but it's okay if you're permanently out of stock. :)

and 150k sounds great! thank you so much for freebie vinegar, too! i'll add you right now and you can let me know when you have time to trade~ <3

Hi~ it's me again, LOL. If you're still free, hopefully I can order Snowman and Ski Set :) for 4M?

i was mostly after the hibiscus and the berliner, but it's okay if you're permanently out of stock. :)

and 150k sounds great! thank you so much for freebie vinegar, too! i'll add you right now and you can let me know when you have time to trade~ <3

Ah I see. My korean friend is busy atm so I don't know when I can restock them, but I can restock EU stuff from my friends in europe. Actually I have one extra berliner on hand if you like. ^^
Let me pick them up from my alts. Your town or mine?

Ah I see. My korean friend is busy atm so I don't know when I can restock them, but I can restock EU stuff from my friends in europe. Actually I have one extra berliner on hand if you like. ^^
Let me pick them up from my alts. Your town or mine?

ahhh *o* i would love to buy that extra berliner, sure! how much would that be?

and my town is good. c:

hi! do the crossed out items mean they're out of stock?

how much would your gold house model and chocolate cake be? i'm also interested in the vinegar in the freebies list but i'm not sure if the house model + cake would be over 300k ;n; is it possible to buy the vinegar?

I'm ready when you are. Your town or mine?

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahhh *o* i would love to buy that extra berliner, sure! how much would that be?

and my town is good. c:

Would 400k be okay? And okay, heading right over. ^^

Can I get newsprint helmet, Caroline pic, Flurry pic, Hopper pic, Mint pic, Soleil pic for 400k? Im not sure how to price it

Last edited:
Hi~ it's me again, LOL. If you're still free, hopefully I can order Snowman and Ski Set :) for 4M?

Hi! xD That's a little low. I replied to other person who wants the same sets like 6 mil. I'm negotiable though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get newsprint helmet, Caroline pic, Flurry pic, Hopper pic, Mint pic, Soleil pic for 400k? Im not sure how to price it

Hi :)
I usually do 100k for a pic, and 200k for JP stuff. So, would 700k be okay?

Hi! xD That's a little low. I replied to other person who wants the same sets like 6 mil. I'm negotiable though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi :)
I usually do 100k for a pic, and 200k for JP stuff. So, would 700k be okay?

Thats fine with me. I have the money and you are added. Whenever youd like to trade :)

Thats fine with me. I have the money and you are added. Whenever youd like to trade :)

I have added. :) Let me pick up some pics from my alt. Just a moment please. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

5M again? or 5.5M? you choose :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

for Snowman and Ski Set :D

Yes, again, cuz that's what I think is fair~
Could I ask you for 5.5 mil then?
Also I have three trades to be done before trading with you. How long will you be here?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm ready. Your town or mine?

Back