• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Unofficial AC:3DS Information Thread Revamped

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already have most of my town planned out :> its going to look sweet... if i ever get the game.

Btw what would you guys do if the game was canceled? I'd prolly just lose my mind for a few years until ACWIIU.

Kip, if the game was canceled I would probably be kinda sad and then just give up on AC unless they come out with one for the WiiU and I actually bought one lol

Anyway in relation to the bushes, I would love to be able to move them or cut them down. If we can do that, think of the possibilities of how different each of our towns can truly be!

In addition to the whole bush thing, I'd like it if you don't walk through them. (I doubt you do though. :|)
Then we could actually make mazes instead of hacking to have rocks or trees which are next to each other.
Now we can add another nice attraction/party game without the need of hacks.
Since the town will be bigger, it would be nice to one day just make my town into a big party bazaar type thing and invite some friends round to play through mazes, Sumo, treasure, bug and fish hunts.

lol yeah same with me i have never slept in a tent either...by the way love your avatar

Oh thank you.
It's my rp character Melody in one of my dream avatar outfits from gaia online.
My friend Dark-Velvet-Revolver made it for me awhile ago, she's an artist on www.gaiaonline.com.
*looks at StarQueen with a smile.*

Ok back on the topic.
According to most gamesites AC3D might be out anytime between March and November.

I've seen alot of sites with the TBA tag on this game still.
TBA means To Be Announced, apparently.... meaning some game sites don't even know when it is coming out.

If animal crossing 3DS came out anywhere near September I'd have to kill something :>

I wonder if you'll be able to dive under the sea, well more like look under the sea... or see under the sea... yeah, i couldn't help it XD

If animal crossing 3DS came out anywhere near September I'd have to kill something :>

I wonder if you'll be able to dive under the sea, well more like look under the sea... or see under the sea... yeah, i couldn't help it XD

Omg! I wondered when someone would think up a diving joke!
Anyway....... I'd probly get sad if AC3D was canceled.
I'd pray that I'd have money for the WiiU. Hope for a new ACgame for the WiiU and that I had money for it.
Though with how popular this game is, I doubt it will be cancelled.
Heck my gamestop had 200 people pre-ordering AC3D the day I went in to pre-order.

Back to the topic.
I'm so excited!
I've been playing my ACWW and ACCF more lately just to fill the void until AC3D is released!

Omg! I wondered when someone would think up a diving joke!
Anyway....... I'd probly get sad if AC3D was canceled.
I'd pray that I'd have money for the WiiU. Hope for a new ACgame for the WiiU and that I had money for it.
Though with how popular this game is, I doubt it will be cancelled.
Heck my gamestop had 200 people pre-ordering AC3D the day I went in to pre-order.

Back to the topic.
I'm so excited!
I've been playing my ACWW and ACCF more lately just to fill the void until AC3D is released!

Lol, I restarted WW and got bored after I delivered the watering can for Tom Nook hahaha. City Folk, I cbf playing it haha.

Anyway, back to the bushes, like people have said, mazes and gardens, thats why I'm so interested on how you place bushes

Lol, I restarted WW and got bored after I delivered the watering can for Tom Nook hahaha. City Folk, I cbf playing it haha.

Anyway, back to the bushes, like people have said, mazes and gardens, thats why I'm so interested on how you place bushes

If they are solid i can imagine people making some crazy towns!

Ikr, I'm just wondering, if they are town customization, will there be limits on how many items you can put in your town?

I hope not!. If they make it so, then that will be a huge flaw in the game. Same with Outdoor lights

I can see benches and lamps having limits, but plants, no. Because you can fill your entire town with trees and flowers until you don't have any room left in the other AC games. But you never know. In my opinion, I'd like to have no limit, it would make for interesting pathway lights.

I want to know about the number of allowed items.
I hope they don't limit them.
I'd love to be able to make real flower beds.

I can see benches and lamps having limits, but plants, no. Because you can fill your entire town with trees and flowers until you don't have any room left in the other AC games. But you never know. In my opinion, I'd like to have no limit, it would make for interesting pathway lights.

But bushes may help with perfect town which is why they might be limited, just cut down all trees ad put bushes everywhere (assuming bushes count towards perfect town and they dont die)

I wanna make a huge garden in the middle of my town.
I hope they make it so the bushes don't die.
(if there are bushes in the game)
I hope they make fruit worth more in the game too.
You got 500 bells if the fruit wasn't the original one for your town in ACWW and ACCF.

I wanna make a huge garden in the middle of my town.
I hope they make it so the bushes don't die.
(if there are bushes in the game)
I hope they make fruit worth more in the game too.
You got 500 bells if the fruit wasn't the original one for your town in ACWW and ACCF.
I'd make the garden on an island (assuming there will be the 2/3 islands in WW/CF - if not then next to my house.
Hoping the bushes don't die
Bushes are in the video's and photos
Fruit is fine at the price IMO. it would be too easy to get Bells otherwise.

I'd make the garden on an island (assuming there will be the 2/3 islands in WW/CF - if not then next to my house.
Hoping the bushes don't die
Bushes are in the video's and photos
Fruit is fine at the price IMO. it would be too easy to get Bells otherwise.

Yes, i agree

I get the feeling they either.. know that everyone hates limits and won't add one...
OR they'll add one but it'll be something ridiculous (Like 1000 or something)

I was so stupidly excited as I saw those bushes in the trailer but I'm glad I'm not the only one ;) I also really hope you can purchase and remove them! It's really cool how creative you can get then :) I also hope it's possible to have more "green stuff" like water lily, like it in the GC-Version :D

I also hope it's possible to have more "green stuff" like water lily, like it in the GC-Version :D
I really hope so! >.<. I Wonder if players will be able to eat honey, cause there was a beehive in the trailer (as we all saw) or it would be good if you could use it for cooking!. That's the main thing i want in this game, Cooking i also really want Writing, Caves, & Outdoor Furniture. And two of them are already kinda confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back