• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Unofficial AC:3DS Information Thread Revamped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh thank you.
It's my rp character Melody in one of my dream avatar outfits from gaia online.
My friend Dark-Velvet-Revolver made it for me awhile ago, she's an artist on www.gaiaonline.com.
*looks at StarQueen with a smile.*

Ok back on the topic.
According to most gamesites AC3D might be out anytime between March and November.

I've seen alot of sites with the TBA tag on this game still.
TBA means To Be Announced, apparently.... meaning some game sites don't even know when it is coming out.

i think it will come out in march or april or even may as that what is says on this website http://www.gamestop.co.uk/39694_Nintendo_3DS_Animal_Crossing_3DS.aspx

Caves? I hope was confirmed because I want to hunt gemstones if we can!
Outdoor furniture is lamps and benches so I know that is confirmed.
I'd love if the boat returns or you can swim to the islands.

I really hope so! >.<. I Wonder if players will be able to eat honey, cause there was a beehive in the trailer (as we all saw) or it would be good if you could use it for cooking!. That's the main thing i want in this game, Cooking i also really want Writing, Caves, & Outdoor Furniture. And two of them are already kinda confirmed

Erm, wasn't writing in the Wild World? Where you wrote and it recognised letters. Unless you mean actually handwriting letters.

I wonder what else Honey would be useful for? Attraction bees to flowers, and then more flowers pop up. (Hybrid Help Bees? :p)

I wonder what else Honey would be useful for? Attraction bees to flowers, and then more flowers pop up. (Hybrid Help Bees? :p)

Good point here.
I'm thinking it will help attract more bugs, and there'll be seaweed or something to help attract fish.
But I don't like the cooking/eating honey idea. To me, that would be turning the game into The Sims, or something like. and I wouldn't want that.

@starqueen100 : Gamestop isn't reliable at all.

^_^ Bidoof does not trust gamestop at all.
^_^ I only had 1 game be delayed so I don't have issues with them.

^_^ Bidoof does not trust gamestop at all.
^_^ I only had 1 game be delayed so I don't have issues with them.

I don't even have Gamestop in Australia haha, but we have EB Games, which is like the Australian version of it, they don't give out "place holder release dates" they just have TBA, and will actually give you the legit release date, but they over-price everything, like I could get a game $20-$40 cheaper elsewhere. Which is why I hate them. And then I hate Gamestop haha

Good point here.
I'm thinking it will help attract more bugs, and there'll be seaweed or something to help attract fish.
But I don't like the cooking/eating honey idea. To me, that would be turning the game into The Sims, or something like. and I wouldn't want that.

@starqueen100 : Gamestop isn't reliable at all.

yea biddof your right about that i got this januarys issue and it said that its coming out in summer

@Bidoof - Seaweed would make sense, although I kinda just liked the idea of a clear ocean.
I think more fish would be attracted to the shells and stuff, if you take them away the likelyhood of rarer fish would go down for a small period (5 mins or so)
@Kip - Writing books? Eh, not so hot on that idea. As bidoof said, cooking (and for me writing books) would make it too much like the Sims, which I don't want.

Yay, my flowers idea was good :D I think something funny would be that if you eat honey you get attacked by bees if you go near a tree with a beehive. That way you could just walk around with honey on your face. Villagers could say stuff like "Wow *NAME*, I guess you were hungry/Woah dude, what happened to your FACEEE?!" etc.

It wouldn't be like the Sims if they did it a certain way. when most people think of cooking in animal crossing they think it would turn out like the sims. They've made the stuff that was in the sims different in AC style. So i'm sure nintendo would find a way to make it fit the game.

@Bidoof: EB is pricer than gamestop where as gamestop does alot of place holding BS.
I have both stores where I live.
I can see your point though.

Yeah the place holding bugs me alot.
Give me a real release date Gamestop.
EB should lower their prices though.
I good thing though, trade-ins!

Hahaha!
Since I do trade-ins alot with them.
Most of the time I pay nothing!
Half the time I have excess cash flow on my power-up rewards card!
This time I had giftcards for gamestop!

So has anyone managed to get the lasted ONM? It's supposed to have new info, but no one is posting info/scans. :U

So has anyone managed to get the lasted ONM? It's supposed to have new info, but no one is posting info/scans. :U

I've posted all the info from it in another thread, AND I've posted scans of it in THIS thread.
It didn't have any new info really.

Huh, I looked all over this place. :p

If you uploaded them to tinypic, that could be a reason. Can't view images from that website for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back