• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Unofficial AC:3DS Information Thread Revamped

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pulled my pre-order from Gamestop!
My excuse was that I was tired of waiting and found something else to spend my money on.
I am still looking forward to AC3DS but I'm gonna wait now for an officail date to be set.

I'm 29 now and officially still love certain games.

Not a big fighter game fan, I do love Pokemon and Digimon games.
I like Dragon Quest games too..
I own Dragon Quest IX and Dragon Quest Joker.

Otherwise I more into cute/relaxed play games.

Lol that fact you even pre-ordered it is funny

Yeah I hear ya.
I'm going to get mine re-ordered when more information comes in but I'm going to EB Games next time.
I hope Gamestop gets their act together because I never had the "Pre-order false release date issue" before now.

Yeah, unfortunately, all I have is GameStop or Walmart, and I don't think wally world is doing Pre-orders for it. I used tax money to Pre-order it, so I'm just going to wait. :(

Yeah, unfortunately, all I have is GameStop or Walmart, and I don't think wally world is doing Pre-orders for it. I used tax money to Pre-order it, so I'm just going to wait. :(

Walmart doesn't do pre-orders anymore exspecailly on games. You can order online from them though.
Site to Store saves you on the shipping and handling fees.

Anyway I'm just hoping that I can save enough store credit up now to get my game with it when the game is finally 'Dated for Official Release'.

When you have the extra cash, you do what you must...when you grow up, you'll understand that.

Umm I'm not complainng about money, I always pre-order games, I have tonnes of money (I am rich). I just think if you've pre-ordered AC3DS it's kinda stupid, there's no official release date, so why would you put a deposit on it, why not spend it on something else. Then when the time comes, and there's a release date. Then pre-order it, is $10 really that hard to find?

Actually, to ensure that I have the money for them, I fully pay for my copies. Since I am purchasing two copies, that means I am spending double on the game, which equals out to around $80. When paychecks barely cover bills from week to week, that is a difficult sum of money to come up with, especially with America's current economy. When I got my income taxes, I ordered it, to make sure I got it as early as possible, even though there is no official date. It is a give or take deal. Most games, my son and I share, but AC is a whole different story, because we enjoy visiting each other's towns.

Umm I'm not complainng about money, I always pre-order games, I have tonnes of money (I am rich). I just think if you've pre-ordered AC3DS it's kinda stupid, there's no official release date, so why would you put a deposit on it, why not spend it on something else. Then when the time comes, and there's a release date. Then pre-order it, is $10 really that hard to find?

$10 really hard to find?!
It sounds like you have never had to spend your hole paycheck on bills and survive off of change
You never had that point where you go to the store and they tell you they don't except rolled change.
You ever fill your gas tank just to get to work and have to pay in quarters?
You don't know the feeling when everyone around you eye that " are you kidding me?!" kind of feeling and the hatred in the eyes of the cashier as you start to count out what you have.
Coin star takes out 8 to 9 percent of your money.
Can't go to the bank because you need a account and when they look you up they take it to get you closer to out of the red so your left with nothing. Try choosing feeding your family over your self. Try living where you don't know where your next meal will come from. Spoild milk eating what others throw away. Maybe step into my shoes for a wile and maybe you will feel different about life.

$10 really that hard? Come on...
Really now when you grow up maybe just maybe you will appreciate your dollar.
If you really are "rich" and you never have to deal with this. Good for you but I will never respect you. You already act like a spoiled brat and if you never change be prepared to live your life alone.

I have to agree. Ever since the economy started getting worse my family has been struggling with money (we have enough to get by) But $10 bills don't grow on trees (sadly). That's one of the reasons i don't have a 3DS (yet)

$10 really hard to find?!
It sounds like you have never had to spend your hole paycheck on bills and survive off of change
You never had that point where you go to the store and they tell you they don't except rolled change.
You ever fill your gas tank just to get to work and have to pay in quarters?
You don't know the feeling when everyone around you eye that " are you kidding me?!" kind of feeling and the hatred in the eyes of the cashier as you start to count out what you have.
Coin star takes out 8 to 9 percent of your money.
Can't go to the bank because you need a account and when they look you up they take it to get you closer to out of the red so your left with nothing. Try choosing feeding your family over your self. Try living where you don't know where your next meal will come from. Spoild milk eating what others throw away. Maybe step into my shoes for a wile and maybe you will feel different about life.

$10 really that hard? Come on...
Really now when you grow up maybe just maybe you will appreciate your dollar.
If you really are "rich" and you never have to deal with this. Good for you but I will never respect you. You already act like a spoiled brat and if you never change be prepared to live your life alone.

Exactly!

Although I am better off now...I've been there. My husband used to work for a public school on hourly wages. When summer came, we got nothing for income, except for the few summers that I worked part time to put food on the table. Even then, the bills didn't always get paid. God has always blessed us with the ability to keep the kids in clothes and food on the table, but it is just now that I am getting the little toys that I have always wanted. I buy just about every one I can, and that usually happens on taxes or my school loan disbursements...almost never on a paycheck.

Though I can not say that I've ever eatten rotten/spoiled food.
My family has been on the edge of bankruptcy a couple times.
We manage to pay bills and we get foodstamps but even that's barely enough for 4 people.
My dad and I are on disability.
I won't go into any deeper details than that.

I can say I've actually eaten spoiled food, not that I was aware though..
anyway. I understand how everyone feels as well, I've been trying to get a job for months now. I've called everyone back, did everything I could and nothing. I barely manage to scrape up enough money by doing odd jobs, if I can even do that.

I've not preordered the game either, I don't see a point in it right now. You can preorder a game up until the night before it comes out, but when it comes to money, I have zilch. it sucks.

Not to deviate from the recent conversations, but anyone know about the boycott that might take place for this year's E3? Considering that some comapnies like Nintendo and those among the ESA withdrawn support from SOPA/PIPA 2 months ago. Would that mean we might need to find a second-hand source?

Not to deviate from the recent conversations, but anyone know about the boycott that might take place for this year's E3? Considering that some comapnies like Nintendo and those among the ESA withdrawn support from SOPA/PIPA 2 months ago. Would that mean we might need to find a second-hand source?

Nah. E3 will still go on and we'll probably still get everything we would even if there weren't a boycott. If not, I expect those who take part will find some other means of showing off their products.

I doubt E3 and the contributers would be scared by some Boycotting people.
I think E3 will still go on and that we will get news about games than.
Anyway, I'm pulled my support from those Radical groups since they say the opposite of what they mean anyway.

This is a thread for AC3DS not a thread for *****ing about how **** your economy is and getting food poisoning.

This is a thread for AC3DS not a thread for *****ing about how **** your economy is and getting food poisoning.

Its kinda scary that that's all you have to say after the stories the others shared ._.

anywhoo there isn't much information at the moment so i guess people are just posting (yes, yes i know not the right thread) but it doesn't matter too much, its not like there are limited amounts of posting space.

here is a rumor that I'm not sure everyone knows

Rumor
-Some features/stuff from Doubutsu no Mori e+ will be returning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back