Underrated villagers?

Dork

Bells
Togepi Easter Egg
Blue Balloon
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)

Okay so who are some villagers you think are underrated despite them being cute and/or not having any super negative qualities?
Cause seriously there are some great villagers out there that do not get the love they deserve :u

♥​

For me some of those villagers would beee

Wendy
She has a great colour palette like wow
Brown skin, blue wool, yellow horns and adorable bucked teeth aw

Wendy_NewLeaf_Official.png

Midge
Omg cute cute pink bird with long lashes how is she tier 5 i mean loOK AT HER

Midge_NewLeaf_Official.png

Pudge
HOW IS THIS ADORABLE LIL WORRIED TEDDY BEAR TIER 5

tumblr_n0wirq3Wor1sf21kpo1_400.png

Melba
Her colour palette is so soft and she looks so cute and slightly worried aw also her house is very cute trust me
Melba_NewLeaf_Official.png

Also pretty much all the frog villagers aw

And maaaany more but I'll let you guys pitch in c:

Last edited:
boutta tell u a thing
HUGH the super duper adorable blue pig that only cares about food and u
he was my boyfriend in city folk
TUCKER the odd mammoth that has hORNS BRUH HORNS
RIBBOT my babe he was in my old town but then he moved out ;_;
BLAIRE super duper cutesy adorable squirrel ;_; she was in my wild world town and my brother loved her like tons
and hopper the hella helicopter-pilot-in-the-movies looking penguin
and so many others such as graham, hamphrey, doc, bones, etc all my bbys
and i wish they'd bring champ back as well tho bc he was one of the first villagers in my city folk town that I got like 6 years ago and he's still in my town to this day but he isn't in new leaf ;-;

Kiki is underrated I feel. Maybe it's because people don't like black cats irl due to superstition, or just simply dislike the color black. She's SO cute though. She reminds me of Jiji the cat from Kiki's Delivery Service. I currently have my mom holding her for me ^.^(I reset mah town)

Olaf is so cool. He's basically Michael Jackson. He moved out by accident and I'll never be over it *sob*

Olaf is so cool. He's basically Michael Jackson. He moved out by accident and I'll never be over it *sob*

ooohh didn't even know Olaf existed D:
He's really cool looking and all, and so is his house. But he just looks SO angry O_O

I think Hazel because she is super cute and nobody likes her because of her unibrow. She even has the courage to acknowledge it because her catchphrase is uni-wow! She reminds me of one of my heroes, Frida Kahlo.

Last edited:
Kitt gets way too much hate for me, she's cuter than Marcie (Ew creepy eyes and lipstick...no no way) and she's just like any normal.
I would also say Rooney, but he's getting some attention in the fandom lately and that's good.

UM TIFFANY is a doll
i love her
why doesn't she get more love?!?! CMON

nate and pietro

marshal, merengue, and stitches are so overrated it hurts

i still love stitches ofc

I think Hazel because she is super cute and nobody likes her because of her unibrow. She even has the courage to acknowledge it because her catchphrase is uni-wow! She reminds me of one of my heroes, Frida Kahlo.

Hahaha, that's amazing.

I'd like to nominate Aurora to the list of underrated villagers. She looks cute and oml, it's a penguin D: Y no love?

Honestly, Joey is too underrated, maybe it's just me, but his derpiness makes him so cute. His eyebrows are so adorable as well, and he wears a freaking diaper, how is that not awesome. It's like, a typical duck though, completely yellow, but his diaper tho ><

I recently got Marshal, and I was looking at him a few days ago; I was sort of disappointed. He's sort of cute I guess? He's wayy too overrated.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aw man, I know right. Hazel is one of my dreamies, and I got her recently, dear lord, she is adorable. Aha, and her catchphrase always cracks me up.

No one has love for the mouse villagers...if you ever see anybody with them, they're always trying to get them to move out! :(

But I love them so much that my town is completely filled with them! They're just so adorable and always make me laugh with their catchphrases! (Fromage, anyone?)

Hazel for best Uchi!

Last edited:
Shep. He has the hair covering his eyes and looks like a surfer, plus he's smug! What's not to like?

I just wanna put in here
Alfonso is the cutest thing
EVER
His catchphrase is It'sa me [implying he's mario ;OOO]
AND HE JUST LOOKS SO CHUBBY AND HAPPY
EEEEEE!

Back