• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite Bottom Tier Villagers

Benjamin deserves all the love... he's been my dreamie since I first started playing AC.

I also really like Naomi and Greta. They give me artsy independent older woman vibes.

Tammi now and always. And Jacques. He's the closest we have to a crow too.

HOW THE HECK SAVANNAH??????? Soleil has always been underrated but damn seeing her in bottom hurts

What the heck are Avery and Camofrog doing there??! Willow is cute too... Marty... what the heck. Portia, Dora, Baabara... Gonzo is super chill and cozy if you get to know him, my fav koala ez

I get Rasher is 'ugly' but he does it in a really charming way and is a prime example of how people who just want pretty villagers can miss that and it contributes to these games getting more sanitized, no offense to yall tho it's more like a fandom thing I assume a lot of you have seen too

Surprised to see some cuties like Chelsea, Willow and Bree on the lowest tier, I don't have them anywhere atm but I find them quite lovely!

Back