• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite Bottom Tier Villagers

Let’s see…

That I’ve meet and enjoyed on my island before
Lionel
Shari
Beardo
Midge
Soleil
Benjamin

that I haven’t met
Purrl
Hopkins
Margie
Tiffany
Eloise

i remember the good ol ACNL tier list..........
(war flashbacks.)

here's some that i have and loved: gigi, snooty, huck, avery, midge, rasher, frobert, hopkins.
and some i never had but also love!: doc, paolo, gala, olive, boots, pudge, boris.

I didn't know that there was a ranking system like that. Well, looking at the bottom tier. My boy Rooney is sitting there sadly. He's the only kangaroo villager I like. There is also Del and Jitters. I think I've mentioned before why I like Del (because he's technically a robot villager) but maybe not Jitters. Jitters was on my previous island and he grew on me a lot. I feel a lot of the bottom tier are just either forgotten villagers or have designs that make them unremarkable. Not that they are hated, per say, but just unremarkable enough that they don't receive votes. I totally voted for Jitters and my fav Drago (poor baby is in Tier 4!)

i just glanced at the tier list for a sec, and soleil is bottom tier...? that stands out to me so much because i thought she was pretty popular among the community o.o

it's surprising to see her placed so low but i guess these tier lists can be quite subjective. soleil will always be a top-tier villager in my book tho ☀️🕶️

Well I'm pleasantly surprised that my favourite villager Peewee actually isn't place in the bottom tier according to this particular list (at this particular time). It looks like he got bumped up from the very bottom recently.
Screen Shot 2024-02-14 at 9.37.20 AM.png

I'm still surprised at some other villagers who ended up in bottom tier. Tipper and Dora are both residents on my island currently and Monty was one of my previous villagers. There's also lots of villagers on here who I have not had but would like to including: Purrl, Tad, Olive, Tex, Agent S, and Portia just to name a few!

Boots! How did Boots end up in the bottom tier?!

Bottom tier favorites - Boots, Benjamin, and Peaches.

Étoile and Walt made it to tier 5, and Puddles at least made it up to tier 4. I might have to save that and vote every month, get Boots and Puddles to the top tier, heh heh.

i’m incredibly shocked pudge is bottom tier??? he’s so baby??

but i’m honestly surprised by many on here! just to name a few:

soleil- she’s so cute, well designed, and has such a lovely name (it means sun!)

marty- isn’t he a sanrio villager or something?

pecan- also just cute

jacques- he’s so unique looking and has a cool hat!!! even from before villagers could wear hats$

keaton- i genuinely thought he was popular

midge- i’ve always been bugged that she’s not more popular, she’s a cute pink bird!

Wow, Rizzo is the second-lowest villager on the entire tier list... But he is my second favorite villager in the series, following closely behind Mitzi. I also really like Hamphrey and Cyrano.

I can’t believe Toby is so low! I love him!
NO. This is a disgrace.
IMG_5152.jpeg

There are loads of good villagers in the bottom tier but there’s literally no reason to dislike Drift - he’s so cute! 😠😂

I've got to come up with an answer later but I'm amazed by how much tier lists have changed since I started playing NL. Katt and Tabby used to be considered ugly. Tabby was usually in the bottom tier, Katt was often in the last or second-to-last. Now they're in Tier 4, apparently!

I'm usually not too concerned with how popular certain villagers are, but I decided to check out the list for the first time today.
1713358120357.png

1713358157754.png

A lot of my favorites somehow made it to tier 6, but Camofrog and Bonbon were pretty unexpected! what did they do wrong?
1713358506763.png

Honorable mention- Murphy
He was apparently in tier 6 below both Camofrog and Bonbon last month? It's good to see that he's moving at least :D

Portia is one of my favourite villagers so it always surprises me to see her in the bottom tier in any of these kind of rankings, though often find people aren't a fan of the snooty personality. Maddie and Marty are others that I really like that are in the bottom - I don't like all the Sanrio villagers but I'm shocked any of them are in the last tier, always thought they were popular.
I'll also add on Puck as he's my sisters fave villager so I am appalled to see the lil pink penguin in the bottom tier on her behalf.

giphy.gif

i'm appalled at how low toby is??? #395??? he's too cute to rank that low

JUSTICE FOR MY BOYS JITTERS AND SPARRO (>o<) they always rank so low but #367 and #371 respectively... hurts my heart

willow???!! cousteau... he's just a little french guy 😔🫶

willow and frett being in tier 6 is not right 😔 hopkins my baby bunny and bettina my lil bestie are also down there but they’re always low (idk what people have against hopkins, he is so cute??) so i’m not surprised. tier 5 has too many good ones for me to get into them.
genji i will avenge you

My favorites of the bottom tier of the list are:
-Gaston: he was one of my starter villagers in NL. He grew so much on me and with mustache and all. ☺️
-Drift: I never had him but I really like his design and colors. 🙂
-Spike: I like him a lot partially because he reminds me of Hobowire who used to have him as his avatar
-Rodney: i grew to like him a lot thanks to this Rodney appreciation thread here 🙂.

There a handful other villagers I like on the list too; not sure if I’d consider them a favorite yet but I like them enough. 🙂

This just goes to show how silly these villager tier lists are.. There are so many great villagers in Tier 6, what the heck!!

Like how are Walker, Drift, Pinky, Azalea, Savannah, and Bud in Tier 6? Nuts.

A couple of my personal T6 favorites are Croque, Ursala, Charlise, and Rodney, though I guess I can understand how they would be more niche.

Violet, Cally, Gruff, Flip, Paula, and Cesar all have a special place in my heart as they were among my first original 10 villagers in Animal Crossing: New Leaf (the first AC game I ever played!)

interesting tier list... don't think i've ever encountered an animal crossing villager tier list before. it's quite an interesting scroll ^^;

1. francine - she's in t5 which is surprising to me? she's very cute and her retro aesthetic is cool. i feel like her personality is probably what holds her back but i think her sassiness is kinda funny. i'm pretty sure chrissy is more popular but still they are a duo!
2. genji - he's in t5 which is crazy cause he's also super cute and i love his japanese theme. genji was a villager in my town for the longest time and i adore him <3
3. agent s - she's in t5 bordering on t6. she's super cool what the heck. she does not deserve to be rated this low 😞
4. peck - he's in t6. i had peck as a villager for a while before and he's a pretty sweet guy. also i love his coloring something about the brown and the red is super pleasing to look at.
5. benjamin - he's in t6. this is a surprising one for cause i think he's quite cute?? maybe it's the thick eyebrows LOL

Back