• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway U.S. Club Nintendo Platinum Reward!~ Read ENTIRE post!

600px-133Eevee.png

I would loooooooooovah to get the New Super Mario Bros. 2, I had club Nintendo platinum and wasn't sure what to get at first so I decided to sell my game for BTB, but unfortunately I was scammed by someone and they made off with my code and left me with nothing. I mean, it was my fault I guess, but my baby says I should get NSMB2 so I would love to get it so we can play together.

A lot of the reasons here are better then my SHIET one, but what the heck. I love the Mario Kart series and haven't touched Mario Kart 7 yet. I wasted my Platinum reward last year by completely putting it off to the point where I forgot about it. Oh well! That's what procrastination gets you.

ShadowtheHedgehog.jpg

ditto_imposter_by_arcticyoshi45-d4udfvr.png

I feel lyk eye should get the reward because I'm a special snowflake and deserve to have everything in the world :D. Jk, I've been wanting New super mario bros for a while now, But I've just never gotten to registering all my nintendo stuff I have on club nintendo. I have alot of stuff I could register, but I just never had the time or motivation to do any of it. I really loved the idea of club nintendo, but I guess I was just too lazy to take part in it.

Sora_Battle_(Kingdom_Hearts_3D).jpg
So, do I only have to make one tpyo? Oh. I feel like I should win because... I don't know. I actually don't feel like I HAVE to win. I would like to win. However, I just personally feel like if I say why I should win would make me feel a little conceited. Honestly, I'm not really that great. That's not some sort of guilt trip, I genuinely do. If I won, I would get Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, because I love platformers and I hear it's very innovative and unique. I'd love to get back into Donkey Kong. Again, I'd like to win, but I won't fret if I don't.

View attachment 90861
I would love to entr! I should get the reward because by the time I had learned about club Nintendo and considered getting it, the website had began to shut down and I couldn't register :( I would be forever grateful if I did win but wouldn't be surprised if I didn't but it's always worth a shot to try ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dang my picture didn't show up :( but it's still there, I hope it still counts.

Alright, no sob stori here so let's get right to the chase. I would like to win this giveaway because just like everybody else on this thread, I want a free game. That's right, me. Not my brother, not my dog, ME. Ultimate NES Remix/NES Remix 2 interest me. I have most of the NES games, and I don't picture myself paying money for levels of games I already own. I want to see first-hand what makes this collaboration so different from the original.
shy_guy__s_ds_by_cavea-d474wke.png

Shy Guy is awesome. I don't care if he's a light character in Mario Kart; I still play him.

This iz a great idea. I would love to win the platinum reward in order to get Mario Kart 7. A lot of my other friends play it on a regular basis and I feel left out when they ask me if I want to play when I don't have the game. This is probably a lame reason but I can't think of anything else... >.>

latest

Good luck to everyone who enters!

This is so nyce of u! I really want the platinum reward of Yoshi's New Island. I've always wanted to play that game ever since there was a demo at Target. Asked my dad if I could buy it, he refused and said I already had too many games (Pokemon X and Mario Kart 7, that's like 2 games). Always wanted to play it, seems fun, and I love yoshi a lot Cx

but samus is better

ssb4_rosalina_and_luma_by_redqueenallison-d7tebl8.png

Rozaliner es mi favorite karacter bezaze she is hawt and stuff.

I'd like a second copy of Animal Crossing: New Leaf because I recently gave my sister my old 3DS,a nd the onnly reason she wanted a 3DS was so that she could play ACNL on it. I had ACNL downloaded on that 3DS, and when I did the transfer to the new3DSXL it obviously went along with it. So.. yeah.

I guess I feel like I should recieeve the reward cuz I'd love another copy of ACNL to cycle villagers regularly. I currently use my bro's game and eventually he'll want it back and try to get all his dreamies and what not. So to always have a cycle town would be great. Not I don't give away villagers (unless Tier 5) I sell them for tbt to earn money for art. I love to collect art of my bf and I cuz we've never met in person and when I get art of us it gives me some hope that one day that'll be us. He's hopefully coming to visit next month, so I'd like to have a decent amount of new art of us to make into lil stickers or something to give to him and put on his wall.
This kinda got super detailed, so I'll just stop from there xD

100%, check! :D

Well uh, here's the image you told us to put it xD
[IMAGE]http://i.imgur.com/sTBKM.png[/IMAGE]
Here's the for it as well, lol ~
[img]http://i.imgur.com/sTBKM.png

PM'd the Staff!! Not.

Donated 500 TBT bells to you!! Not.

Social security number and credit card info has been VM'd!! Not.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Holy typos.... urge to fix them is unreal @ ____@
You can survive Kain... A chance to win a game is at stake here!!!

I drop out! Won the other give away and got oracle of seasons :D

Also, I'm gonna let you keep Alma :D and pointman, but mostly ALMA! :D

YGCcWnl.jpg

Last edited:
I wood like to win this wonderous and epicly amazing giveaway. There is no reason that I would like to win besides the obvious. #YOLOSWAG. But in all seriousness, I would like to win to gift it to myself, because it's a reward for my awesomeness. What I'm trying to say is that I have no reason in particular. Also, my favorite character is Shrek, because he is love and life.

[IMAGE]http://cdn.wegotthiscovered.com/wp-content/uploads/shrexb013-e1320450012881.jpg[/IMAGE]

Isn't he kawaii desu? :3333

I deswerve it cause i want it?? LOLs. But seriously, I never got to do any of the club nintendo stuff and now it's too late and I have 2 measly games for my 3DS and idk man i like free things. No really deep reason. I just like playing games, helps when real life is being a B. Also, how you get so many bells, did ppl really donate??? ;OOOO

latest
Here, Gaius is sitting on you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

damnit can i indent the here. it is bothering me so much. OMGOMGOMG

O should get the reward because, I'm awesome. Just kidding to anyone who fell for that, I just want a free game, no legitimate reason. The game I'd get would be Punch- Out!!? for wii u because Sir Daniel Sexing played it and it looks like a lot of fun. zlCfzSWHe6sZlsw-q5.jpg

attachment.php

(Fav smash fighter holla)

I would honestly love to get this memebership! I was never really a big part of Club Nintendo, so i ended up not using any codes from games I bought, apart from like one. There isnt a really important reason for me to deserve it, I just love to play video games! Id love to get mario kart8 with this, cause who doesnt love racing silly characters who cheat to get to the finish line first? :p

Welk, let's see...

I would like that Platinum Reward because I joined Club Nintendo on the first day it launched 6 and a half years ago (I still remember how so many people were visiting the website that day, it crashed several times). And I remember thinking...How crappy all of the rewards were! Seriously. If I chose to blow hundreds of dollars on Nintendo products, my reward was that I could choose between such exciting things as a Screensaver for my Desktop, a few extra Styluses, a paper folder with a random Nintendo character on it, a game case for multiple Nintendo DS games (You know, in case I ever felt like throwing out all of the actual cases I have for those games), or a port of an old, crappy Game & Watch game! Nintendo, I still haven't forgotten Doc Louis's Punch-Out!!.

After all these years, they finally have a reward worth a damn, and I don't qualify anymore because I've only been buying the games I've actually been interested in, instead of all the constant rehashes of Nintendo's various franchises this past year!

*Cough*

Endrance.jpg

That is Endrance. He is a man. I am also a man. I would totally smash that.

Back