• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway U.S. Club Nintendo Platinum Reward!~ Read ENTIRE post!

I dezerv an elite reward because I got 3 pms for this rule "PM every single Staff member and ask when the next Shop restock is" some people don't read! No, but really, I don't really deserve a game code I just would like one because I couldn't reach elite status this year and have been wanting the silly NES Remix game for the 3ds.

My favorite video game character...you guessed it...Yoshi
21a152d8.jpg

You should give to me because I am doughnut, I am the cellulite, I am...FATMAN!!!!

Also, I will bribe you if I win...maybe. OK not really. But I will pay it forward with some Steam games I have.

Last edited:
I think I decerve this reward because I'm 6 and I don't have money to buy anything unless I steal it from the store but I will go to hell if I do that so I can't do that so this is my next option, I hope you understand my causes and I hope you understand that I want this thank you so much thank.

tumblr_mrehncquzv1r74atvo2_1280.png

okay but really I want this but I honestly don't need this. I would like another copy of ACNL so that I can actually properly cycle for other people without having to spend another $35 ^^

You should give to me because I am doughnut, I am the cellulite, I am...FATMAN!!!!

Also, I will bribe you if I win...maybe. OK not really. But I will pay it forward with some Steam games I have.
Good try, but no.

hello! thank you for hoseing this giveaway. It was really hard to pick my favourite video game char.. think I'd have to choose Link. :)
I'd love to get Mario party island tour, bc who doesn't love parties that could potentially end friendships. I think I've owned every Mario Party game, except this one (so I fail in a sense. rip).

Back